I think i found a fit!

Kalactika

Ok So I have been doing a lot of research and I found

Abrosexual: described as someone's sexual orientation who is fluid/ or changes with mood

Mercsexual: one who cannot pin point their sexuality for it is ever changing.

I couldnt find why they were given the prefixes

They aren't main stream, but it seems people find these terms laughable, and they are simply "confused" or "questioning"

While that could be it, its not impossible for one to feel this way strongly enough for it not to be just a state of mind sorta speak.

I was considering making a new term with thought behind it. I describe my sexual orientation marbled(specificly not mixed to make 1 single color) or as a mosiac which consist of many colors from different sexual umbrellas, including asexual.

I wouldn't say I'm confused about my sexuality(course idk what to call it) and what I feel when I feel is just, but to say I am a single term literally make me uncomfortable.

And I am allowed to feel this way.

I erge those who don't think its legit to have an open mind, but I am wondering the impressions people have of these terms!

...I'm not sure. My first response is "Sure, I guess someone could feel that way," but then another part of me goes "Isn't that just grayfluid-pan-sexual?" Grayfluid because it flows around the sexuality spectrum, and pan because it technically includes all genders, just not all at once, but at different times depending? I could be completely off, and I'm not you and therefore can't say how you feel or what labels fit you.

I do however know the feeling of having finally found the word that fits you and having other people try and discredit it. So, if those are the labels that make you comfortable and you feel fits you best, than I say go for it.

...I'm not sure. My first response is "Sure, I guess someone could feel that way," but then another part of me goes "Isn't that just grayfluid-pan-sexual?" Grayfluid because it flows around the sexuality spectrum, and pan because it technically includes all genders, just not all at once, but at different times depending? I could be completely off, and I'm not you and therefore can't say how you feel or what labels fit you.

I do however know the feeling of having finally found the word that fits you and having other people try and discredit it. So, if those are the labels that make you comfortable and you feel fits you best, than I say go for it.

Its all very confusing! But you are right, in the end its my decision, thanks for the input!

Archived