Questioning again...a little help? <3

I have been on this site on and off trying to figure out my sexuality ;u; I guess once I think I've figured it out things tend to prove me wrong. Though sexuality can be fluid, I do know that. I'm sorry if I annoy anyone trying to figure this all out, I really am!

I seem to go through periods where I really want to have sex in real life (and do happily), and periods where I fantasize about having it but any advancements by an actual person turn me off, and periods where I really feel disgusted by all that (even some romance) and want to be left alone.

I do experience sexual attraction for sure, but it's mostly to fictional characters and the occasional celebrity, and even then I don't really feel like I would actually have intercourse with said "people" if I had the chance (there are rare exceptions). I think there's something about it being fantasy that really appeals to me, probably because in my head it all goes how I want it to and I don't have to worry about being social with a real person (I do have social anxiety).

I may go back to grey ace, and I may just say I'm a picky pansexual (lol). Part of this post was just to get my feelings out, but if anyone has any advice or similar experiences I'd be happy to hear it! <3

Edit: Some form of lith or akoi sexual may be appropriate as well, like grey lith/akoi and such.

What you underlined sounds Lithsexual. What was making you doubt it? Do you mean it's a spontanious desire?

Lith/Akoi/Aposexual is when sexual reciprocation causes a negative to indifferent reaction; more specifically over time or immediately causes indifference, loss of interest, or repulsion. I prefer Apo because the previous two are metaphors while this newest one actually includes all 3 types of it in its prefix.

What you underlined sounds Lithsexual. What was making you doubt it? Do you mean it's a spontanious desire?

Lith/Akoi/Aposexual is when sexual reciprocation causes a negative to indifferent reaction; more specifically over time or immediately causes indifference, loss of interest, or repulsion. I prefer Apo because the previous two are metaphors while this newest one actually includes all 3 types of it in its suffix.

I'm not exactly sure, I think it's those moments that are indeed more spontaneous when my libido is high that kept me thinking it was something else (even when we've talked about it many times before). That's why I'm thinking Grey/akoisexual to cover those times when I do actually want to give it a go (though even then sometimes I have to convince myself a bit). Also I've never heard of aposexual, is this something that's super new? :3

princesspeach

I feel really similar to you! And I also go on and off from the site when I think I've figured it out and yup I'm back because I have no idea welp.

I think I get attracted to people and want to have sex and stuff but then when it's actually happening I hate it and just want it to stop. Idk. Maybe it's the person? I don't have many to compare with...

This is the longest I've gone without liking (or thinking I like) someone, but my friends are making me try tinder and I just don't see myself going for it with anyone on there so it's just making me question myself again.

Anyway I think I'm demi or repressed

Yah, it's a new term; it's on Lith's wiki. But it says Ap not Apo, but the creator of the term was wrong; it's Apo; Ap is used before vowels and R and S are not.

XD I love your A/Sexuality princesspeach.

DiamandisQueen

I think you're somewhere along the asexual spectrum tbh!!

Maybe you're also a little sexually repulsed?

I think you're somewhere along the asexual spectrum tbh!!

Maybe you're also a little sexually repulsed?

I could be, sometimes I really feel repulsed about it, other times I don't :3

Archived