don't know where I am on...both spectrums?

cosmosredshift7

cosmosredshift7

I identify as a demisexual, but i'm not really sure..where i fall on the sex positive/neutral/repulsed/averse spectrum.

I never even really thought about having sex myself until college; I learned my sophomore year that I asexuality was a thing, and assumed I was just ace, until I got into a relationship. There's a problem, though, that makes me unable to figure out whether I am fully ace, or demi: I find naked bodies...really meh- it doesn't matter if i'm dating the person long enough to want to have sex with them; I can have fantasies but I generally like people a lot more with their clothes on? >_>

Elluna Hellen

that's okay. Give yourself time to figure it all out. You don't owe anyone an explanation but yourself. :)

Skycaptain

I agree. be yourself, and don't try to look for labels, that becomes even more confusing than just considering the concept of asexuality. Your body and your mind know what you like/appreciate and what revolts you. Don't fight this, just follow your instincts, it will save you a lot of heartache later on. The very best thing you can do is to be honest with yourself

Archived