I wish I would have seen this site / organization 20 years ago!

nxyer

Hi everyone, I am new to this site. But, I have always been asexual. I am now 53. It is great to know there are others out there.

DigitalBookDust

Welcome to AVEN! Have some cake! I hope you find community here, good conversation, and some like-minded people!

Welcome, nyxer! I know what you mean (I'm 58 and found this site 5 or 6 years ago myself). Have some :cake: (and please check out the over fifty thread in the Oldies section if you're so inclined - lots of good people there)

Welcome Nyxer. Always nice to find folks of like mind, eh? No I'm not Canadian but I like that turn of phrase ;)

I just turned 54 myself. I found this site when I was 44 but it took me till 47ish to really get I was asexual.

Cathy

Agent Shade

Welcome to the club, nyxer. 8) This is a great site for you to find people to relate to. :)

Autumn Sunrise

Welcome, nxyer :cake::cake::cake: I hope you enjoy being here, and find some new friends :)

Hi nxyer! This is an amazing site! I think you will like it here. As Daveb said, check out the over 50 thread, it rocks! Cake!

Thank you all for the great welcome! I have read a number of threads and it is not only great to know that there are others like me but, to really find out who I am.

Agree nxyer, it's nice to know there are others.

Archived