WANTED: A Friend

Ms.Burrito

I think that is a requirement for any friendship.

Lol

I think I can do that, you can PM if you are interested or Skype if you prefer (I prefer IMing over video/audio. I am just better at communicating though text). I just lost a good friend recently so I could use somebody new to at least distract me from it.

I'm looking for some new friends too. pm me sometime if you want to chat.

I'll apply for the position. No experience or references but I think I might be able to meet those requirements. Feel free to add or message me.

nerdperson777

I'm always on a shortage of friends. I can go for it too.

MissLunarWolf

Can't have too many friends ^_^ Message me if you need 1 more :D (looks like you have a lot of options though)

Null_and_Void

I love how you share absolutely no information about yourself an expect a friendship, as if all it takes to be friends is for both people to just agree that they are friends.

Eyy I'd be up for a friendship. Skype's on my profile if you're interested. :D

I love how you share absolutely no information about yourself an expect a friendship, as if all it takes to be friends is for both people to just agree that they are friends.

It is all it takes at first. I am really good at making friends, I can make friends with literally just about anybody. If you brought me to a public place, pointed out a random person, and told me to make friends with them, I could pretty easily have them laughing and enjoying my company in less than a minute. Ironically I actually do not have strong social skills though, so sometimes it can get a little bumpy, but as long as I do not let that stop me I can overcome any bumps I make and still make friends pretty easily. It is why my boss loves having me on the cash register. The customers love me. Some have told me they keep shopping there just so they can here me talk to all the other customers.

Null_and_Void

It is all it takes at first. I am really good at making friends, I can make friends with literally just about anybody. If you brought me to a public place, pointed out a random person, and told me to make friends with them, I could pretty easily have them laughing and enjoying my company in less than a minute. Ironically I actually do not have strong social skills though, so sometimes it can get a little bumpy, but as long as I do not let that stop me I can overcome any bumps I make and still make friends pretty easily. It is why my boss loves having me on the cash register. The customers love me. Some have told me they keep shopping there just so they can here me talk to all the other customers.

Perhaps it's just my definition of "friend", then. I have very few people I would truly consider friends, and to me that's a bond that takes over a year to form.

Perhaps it's just my definition of "friend", then. I have very few people I would truly consider friends, and to me that's a bond that takes over a year to form.

This is were I distinguish between friend and close friend. I can get along with just about anybody easily, but I do not have many close friends, that is much harder to obtain than a friend. This is why there needs to be more words for different kinds of relationships. There must be 50 different kinds of friendship yet only one word for all of them, and that does not even touch other non-friendship relationships. Though I do think I can be close friends with just about anybody as well, as long as they are willing to open up and as long as they are able to hold their judgments of my negative sides. Being the type who never judges people, the only issue I have is finding people I feel I can open up to. It still takes longer to form though, but it could in theory be rapid if opening up occurs quick enough and things work out just right, but this also runs a much higher risk of getting hurt.

Won't say no to a friend or a chat...feel free to add me or private message me

Hi! I'd also like a friend if you're interested. :)

SideNOTE: (hue) your avatar is awesome.

Also it looks like you got many responses to your wanted ad if you are ever able to get through all of us im here too :D

I'm looking for new friends too! Pm me anytime :D, I love to talk and meet new people!

Archived