Hi there!

RoseGoesToYale

RoseGoesToYale

Hello! My name is Althea, and I guess I'll start with how I came here. I recently started college, and I've been thinking a lot about where my life is going. I also realized something was a little off with my sexuality. I love to write, and I noticed that none of my stories involved sex. Some of my older stories even featured characters with a gender but not a sex. So I sat down with myself and thought a long time, and then it made sense. Sex isn't something I want. After a bunch of searching, I decided grey asexuality just fit.

Besides that, I love reading, listening to music, and watching hockey. I also have three adorable doggies... two labs and a poodle. :D

Hi and welcome to AVEN! It sounds like you did some serious thinking about this. I'm glad you joined, and I hope you love being part of this awesome community!!! :)

b6jW02N.jpg?1

I hope a kitty pic is okay, even though you have dogs.

Welcome to AVEN; I'd never have figured it out through writing, so I'm glad you got here.

Selasphorus

Welcome! :cake: Hope you're liking uni!

RoseGoesToYale

Hi and welcome to AVEN! It sounds like you did some serious thinking about this. I'm glad you joined, and I hope you love being part of this awesome community!!! :)

b6jW02N.jpg?1

I hope a kitty pic is okay, even though you have dogs.

Absolutely! I love kittens. I had a cat as well, when I was younger, due to my soft spot for strays.

Hello, and welcome to AVEN!! :cake: :cake:

I'm glad you were able to find an identity that fits, and that you decided to join our community! I hope you find everything you're looking for here, and that you enjoy being a member!! :)

Welcomee Althea :D :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

- It's so nicee you have found your path ... I hope that you love this place ... :D

***sends hugss to Althea :D :3 *

(ps: if you like .. and want we can be friends ... )

-ghiili

Archived