Hello, I'm new!

jennsucks444

jennsucks444

Hey everyone.

Well let me start off with my story.

My name is Jenn and I'm 28 years old, California native born and raised.

I just moved to Louisiana from California after surviving a long, abusive relationship that has left me traumatized and very confused by my sexuality.

I would like to research and ask opinions about if emotional trauma causes asexuality because in my case

I feel like it has.

I was very sexually compatible with this person as well, so it has left me very scarred, confused, and not knowing who or what I am or what I like.

Am I gay? Am I straight? Am I asexual? Am I bisexual? Am I even sexual at all?

One thing I can find a solid answer on is I am not very attracted to men right now and I feel repulsed by them.

The fact that I am also alienated by mainstream media's and pop culture's portrayal of
sex does not help me much. What is considered the "norm" on human sexuality these days disturbs and freaks me out to no end.

I feel like a mutant, a piece of a puzzle that does not fit.

I don't know really who the fuck or what the fuck I am but I came to this site to get to know other people who feel like I

do.

I also consider myself a feminist!

Sorry about your past. I hope you find answers.
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!! :cake: About being gay or bi or what have you. It does not really matter. We are all people.. Feminist are cool. Welcome!!!!!! I am also unable to answer sexuality question as in straight or what have you. Or even in the romantic world. I am out in the middle of the labeless world.

jennsucks444

For got to mention that I'm into punk music, going to shows, gardening, herbal medicine, and practicing harm reduction. :)

For got to mention that I'm into punk music, going to shows, gardening, herbal medicine, and practicing harm reduction. :)

Gardening sounds fun.. Hebral ie hemp?

jennsucks444

Nope. I meant studying the effects of medicinal plants on various ailments.

Right now I am very much into studying alternative medicine for treating drug addiction.

Nope. I meant studying the effects of medicinal plants on various ailments.

Right now I am very much into studying alternative medicine for treating drug addiction.

That is great!!!!! Alternative medicinie is very important.

Batman's Ace

Welcome aboard! :cake:

What do you garden? Veggies, flowers?

Hi and welcome to AVEN! I'm very sorry to hear about your unhealthy and abusive relationship. As for how it affected your sexual orientation, only you can decide that. Keep reading around and seeing how others describe their feelings here and I'm sure you'll know if the label does apply to you. I'm glad you joined, and I hope you love being part of this awesome community!!! :)

b6jW02N.jpg?1

jennsucks444

Welcome aboard! :cake:

What do you garden? Veggies, flowers?

I like to garden edible wildflowers and greens, but since Im in louisiana, coming from california, this is a very alien landscape to me

and I'm spending MOST of my time trying to figure out what I can actually grow out here and make it survive. :)

Welcome to AVEN.

There's a big garden in my back yard; rhubarb and big raspberry bushes have not died despite years of neglect.

Lone Ranger

Hi Jenn

Welcome to Aven :)

Sorry to hear about the bad relationship. I hope you can find not only the answers to your questions, but more important that you get over it without too big a "scar"

No one deserves to be abused.

If nothing else, you have come to a great place, as Aven is filled with sweet, kind, helpful and accepting people :)

slice-of-flourless-chocolate-cake2.jpg

Archived