Hello everybody!

Alakai

Hi, I'm Lucas, and I am from Brazil, so I apologize for my bad English.

I found this site a year ago, and recently made an account but I only had the "courage" to post something now. I saw a lot of topics here, and it is so nice to see someone telling exactly how you feel or what you think, about other people and etc.

I'd like to tell a little about me: I study business administration, I'm 19, and I always knew I was asexual (not by word), my dad actually thinks that I'm gay (he don't know that I am asexual), because I never looked to a woman like him and my brother or said things they always say, about woman. But last year I tried to have sex, to see what it is like, what it feels like and I felt really uncomfortable about that experience, I couldn't even look at her, it wasn't good at all.

And last week I told my two best friends (a lesbian couple) that I am asexual! they were very nice, asked questions and didn't left until they understood everything. yay :D :D :D maybe I got this "courage" because of them but anyways, I would like to meet new people here, to talk! Hi everybody (((((:

stonehengegirl

Hi! Welcome!

Have some cake :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

It's good to have friends like that.

It's awesome that your two friends were so cool about it. Congrats on finding the courage to post something! When I found this site I was too shy to make an account for a year. Now I can barely go a day without talking to people here :)

Welcome to AVEN!! :cake:

Hi and welcome to AVEN! That is great that you were able to talk to your friends about this. I think you'll find that it's really easy to make friends here. I'm glad you joined, and I hope you love being part of this awesome community!!! :)

b6jW02N.jpg?1

Welcome to AVEN.

. . . my family will rarely make jokes about me being a lesbian, with rarely being those few times sexual conversation and me are in the same area. :unsure: Someone should make a poll about this.

Lone Ranger

Hi Lucas

Welcome to Aven :)

Great friends you are having - and isn't it what friendship is about; being supportive no matter what?

slice-of-flourless-chocolate-cake2.jpg

Hello, thanks for all the lovely welcomes and the cakes, you are all great :D

And my friends are the best, I am really lucky!

Archived