I HATE HAMTARO!

Zorui

Awww!! AWWW!!! OMG!! They're soooo cute!!!! (giggles insanely) :lol: EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! HEE HEE HEE!!!!!!

sandy_.gif

(suddenly wishes she had TV...) :shock:

Yep. Hehehehe. *sticks fork in outlet*

GAH! THE HAMSTERS ARE MAKING A STRONGHOLD IN OOGIE'S BRAIN! Stand back, kids, this is a job for a professional! *grabs a hammer and hits Oogie with it*

HAMTARO FOR A BETTER WORLD!

Episode 1:

The hamsters sit around doing their idiotic crap. Then they decide, as usual, to go look for seeds.

Jason appears and eats them.

Episode 2:

One of the hamsters thinks he's an alien and his alien parents are going to take him away in a week. One week later, I appear and kill him.

Episode 3:

An insane clown takes over the world, smashes continents into multiple pieces, and fries the Evil Hamsters.

You get the idea.

OW!!! FUCK!!! (grabs her head) :x Good job... it's... coming... out... my... ear...

Hamtaro falls out her ear like a Yeerk (ever read Animorphs?)

Yess!!! I'm no longer under control of the evil Hamtaro!! DIE, HAMTARO!!! (squishes it with her heel) :D *smush* *smush*

They ended? :shock: Holy shit!! I must be living under a rock!! lol I figured they'd be a never-ending series.

Well, how'd it end?? Did they all die?? Did they kill all the yeerks?? :D Did they... oh, god!! NO!!! DID THEY PUT ASIDE THEIR DIFFERENCES AND MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE YEERKS AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER?!!!! :o Oh, fuck that...!!!!!

Yay! Oogie's movin' up the violence ladder!

This should give a good enough idea. The last sentence in the series was "Ram the blade ship". Damn cliffhanger endings.

Oops :shock: I didn't mean to cuss quite so much. (tries to look prim and proper)

(steps down a rung) You said it!! Damn cliffhanger endings!! What a disappointment!! I'm glad I didn't read them all :evil: *snarl*

Yeah? Well, I eat health food :twisted: THAT'S what you call evil!!! UAH HA HA HA HA!!!!

(throws her soy milk at everybody)

SogoodVanila.gifSoGoodStrawberry.gifSoGodChoc.gifSogoodregular.gifSogoodFatfree.gif

:mrgreen:

@~|| Katherine, who just realized she's becoming obsessed with posting pictures of foods and drinks... ||~@

AHH! HEALTH FOOD! *recoils in fear before setting a shark with a laser beam attached to it's head loose in his school pool*

NOOOOO!!!! This is serious!!!! :shock: Surely there's SOME kind of health food I eat that would make you guys retch!!! How about...

(desperately throws together a list)

Bread made with organic sprouted seeds?!

Whole wheat pasta?!

Rebars?!

Boiled asparagus?!

Raw garlic?!

Brown rice cheese?!

Kamut cereal?!

Fake meat?!

Surely I win THIS time... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Archived