don't really understand forums but, hey there dudes.

space-trash

space-trash

Hi, I've never been on any kind of forum before but feel like this is a good place to start.

I recently came to terms with the fact that i don't feel sexual attraction towards other people, which was hard a confusing. And I'm still adverse to labeling myself fully.

But I'm hear to hopefully find some community and friendship with sik pees who are like me.

Baskervillain

well I have no idea what a "sik pee" is but welcome, I fully understand the choice not to attach a label to yourself and many people here may agree. This community is full of great people and I hope you get to meet the very best of them (prepare to get a lot of cake things)

stonehengegirl

I never posted in forums before here either. Welcome to the fun!

Have some cake :cake:

JoeCoolNerd

Welcome! Nice to have you here~!

:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Cake Party~

Welcome spacey! :cake: Are nicknames cool with you?

Forums can seem vast at first, but then you meet great people and it's good :) I like the gem in your avatar. Is that amethyst?

The Strong Force

Welcome to Aven.

Have some cake :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Hi and welcome to AVEN! Others here have felt confused and had difficulty coming to terms with asexuality as well. I hope you enjoy being part of this awesome community! :)

axuCTiR.jpg?1

Hello, and welcome to AVEN!! :cake: :cake:

AVEN was my first time joining a forum as well, but I loved the community here and have since never looked back! It's a great place to be if you are questioning your identity, because there are tons of resources here and members who are knowledgeable enough to answer any questions you might have. I know reading through the forums and interacting with members was the main way that I was able to fully figure myself out, and I hope the same is true for you. Good luck with everything, and I hope you enjoy being a member here! :)

Hullo, nice to meet you and welcome to AVEN! :cake: AVEN is actually the second forums I have joined. I've been in an MMORPG forum, but AVEN forums was still a bit new to me. I eventually got used to it and I actually enjoy it! ^_^ You could also check in on chat if you're interested. I hope you enjoy it here! ^_^

ElectricMongoose

Hi there! Welcome to AVEN! :cake: I hope you enjoy it here. I'm fairly new to the a forum setup too so if you have any questions just ask.

Piece_of_Choc_Cake.jpg

Love your username by the way! X)

Hi space-trash, welcome to AVEN! :cake: :cake: :cake: This is the first (and only) forum I have joined, because I normally would not be comfortable posting my thoughts and experiences on websites (I don't even post stuff on Facebook). But the people here are very welcoming and overall AVEN is a great community full of helpful advice and relatable stories. :D And btw, you totally don't have to label yourself if you are uncomfortable with it. Whatever makes you feel happy. :)

Hey there! Welcome!! Accepting myself as asexual was hard for me too!! Seriously though I was on the verge of tears at a moment'ss notice and all weepy. Now I feel much better about it! I hope that you get the support you need here!! I know I definitely did!! :)

Archived