Feeling Kind of Nervous and Nauseated

Liloon

-Deleted-

I made this account to hide my identity because the person I spoke about in this post knows my real username. And while not often the person I spoke about does come on here and if he had read the post he'd know I wrote it. I just needed some advice. Thank you.

Could you bring it up yourself? Say something like: "Last time we talked a question caught me off guard and I found it hard to really respond properly because I felt nervous. If that happens again can I let you know, so you'll understand why I'm flustered and I might take a while to be able to respond."

(Also just as a sidenote, while wearing a collar can be indicative of a longterm BDSM relationship it can also simply be an article of fashion within certain punk and alternative styles. Even someone who is interested in BDSM may wear a collar without it showing a particular relationship status, it's safest not to assume anything about it without asking the person what it signifies to them.)

Could you bring it up yourself? Say something like: "Last time we talked a question caught me off guard and I found it hard to really respond properly because I felt nervous. If that happens again can I let you know, so you'll understand why I'm flustered and I might take a while to be able to respond."

(Also just as a sidenote, while wearing a collar can be indicative of a longterm BDSM relationship it can also simply be an article of fashion within certain punk and alternative styles. Even someone who is interested in BDSM may wear a collar without it showing a particular relationship status, it's safest not to assume anything about it without asking the person what it signifies to them.)

That is actually I really good idea I'd just have to find the nerve to say it. Even if I can't it's still a good response if the subject comes up again. Thanks a bunch.

Also I know what you mean about the the collar just being an article for fashion. He also brought that up which is how we got to talking about self expression.

Archived