.sigh.

peskykumquat

Okay, so this is an awkward topic. I excersize often, and when i do core intensive excersize, my downstairs area starts acting up. I don't know how to avoid it, because, while it feels nice, i dont want it. Also i wanted to know if there was a way to lower my libido, add it gets in the way of things ~~ thanks

Lowering libido with medicine doesn't seem safe, i think you just gotta learn to live with your libido - maybe you'll even appriciate it for what it is, in time

Scottthespy

Or different exercises to the ones you're doing. Then again, I've heard sexual folk say that exercise in the gym gets them geared up for exercise in the bedroom, so it may simply be another of those 'annoyances getting in the way of wanting to work out' for you.

butterflydreams

Yeah I just learned to live with my libido. Much healthier than trying to kill it with medication.

Agreed. I have mixed feelings about the drastic reduction caused by antidepressants. On the one hand, it's nice. On the other hand, it was a good indicator of my mood, and now I don't have that.

Its from your pulse increasing, thus increasing it down there too.

I heard holding your breath; as long as you can, turns it off.

manny-senpai

Taking long deep breaths helps to make it go down after your downstairs starts acting up. Take a long breath hold it for a second or two then a long exhale.

peskykumquat

Thanks, I'll try that, but I'm on a sports team, and i have to do leg lifts on a pull up bar, and that is a thing I don't know how to avoid, thanks for all of your help!