Rarely Gives A Fuck

dio

Midnight Star

I'll start by asking where exactly you are trying to go with this. There are plenty of things I don't care about. But what does this have to do with the part of the forum you posted this topic in?

OP...Is this literal, lateral or figurative? :ph34r: "I'd say vague lateral"

By 'rarely gives a fuck', do you mean, only gives a fuck rarely? as in, only gives a partner sex rarely? .. I don't give a fuck rarely, I haven't given a fuck to anyone in years and plan on keeping it that way ^_^ :cake:

nerdperson777

The title reminded me of this:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/skarlan/the-21-realest-tumblr-posts-about-identifying-as-asexual#.spBzRvKNB

2. I have an excuse to say "what" at everything.

14. I have a spacious gender closet with an ace basement expansion during remodeling.

I had some fucks to give a long time ago. I put them in my pocket for a later time and wouldn't you know those little fuckers fell out! Now I'm all out of fucks to give! :P ;).

I have no idea what you mean. Please clarify more..

This post reminds of this quote

"You’re born with a ton of fucks to give, so you spend them like a kid with a credit card. You give fucks about your friends, about your grades, about your fashion sense, about strangers’ opinions. You give way too many fucks about way too many things. You have so many. Then, as you get older, you have maybe 10 fucks per month, so you learn to budget them. You allocate fucks to family and career, but there aren’t enough fucks to give to the newest fads. Oh, someone at work has something they need my help with that’s outside my job title? I’ll do my best to allocate some fucks, but this month is pretty tight. Then, as you get even older, you’re down to 1-2 fucks per month, and those fucks are pretty damn precious. You give them to your family and your hobbies and your job, and that’s kinda it. It’s not your fault – fucks expire too quickly. I would’ve liked to save my fucks from when I was younger but I can’t. Then, you hit fuck insolvency. You’re getting like 1 fuck a year, and you have to make it last. So you go without, and even previously fuck-worthy things, you just can’t give a fuck. Some people run out really quickly, Some people have a fuck trust fund that pays out a decent amount even into old age. But at some point, the fuck faucet runs completely dry and you’re out of fucks to give. It’s just basic Fuckonomics." Unknown English Teacher

It's a conversation starter, anyone who guessed what it meant was right in my book. Sometimes it's good to type it out loud, especially amongst good friends, and even better yet amongst AVEN friends ! :) :cake: :cake: -Dio

I love that thread title. The double-entendre-ness of it is awesome. Perhaps even triple-entendre-ness, who knows. but I don't really give a fuck.

Wow, where does all of this wonderful stuff come from ?? See ? This was my intention !!! :)

Thanks for all the awesome posts you guys ! It looks like you really don't give a fuck ! :cake: :cake: :cake: :)

nerdperson777

This is one of my favourite images on the entire interwebs:

842247A1-E40F-43C0-9CC9-79B2B2B3501E_zps

I believe someone showed me a whole list of Old English-ized memes. Maybe this was one of them?

You guys are awesome ! I need some Aven friends ! Friend me if I haven't already sent you a request !

Have a lovely day :)

Fire & Rain Yes, have a lovely day , an unconditionally lovely day, or just be good to yourself... and you all know what it takes to be awesome. Just be your awesome selves ! Have a nice day and/or night ! :)

Fire & Rain Opps, you meant the topic Title ! Uh, I dunno, at least not in the last 5 1/2 years or so :cake:

And bonus bullshit detector

bullshit-meter-21.jpg

:P

Aka the bullshitometer.

Autumn Season

More pictures explaining the (non-)significance of giving f*cks. 8)

not-a-single-gram-of-fuck.jpg

your_argument_may_be_valid_but_i__still_

there-will-come-a-day-when-i-will-give-a

funny-pictures-the-amount-of-fucks-i-giv

i-takes-twelve-muscles-to-smile-it-takes

please-wait-until-i-give-a-fuck.jpg

Archived