Have you ever felt guilt after getting off?

freewill-gray

Sage Raven Domino

I'm afraid it's a topic to discuss with a professional psychotherapist because random people on the Internet won't be very helpful (you need to be very sincere about yourself with the therapist to find out the truth, and you'll need to tell about many memories that you won't be comfortable sharing here).

freewill-gray

I'm afraid it's a topic to discuss with a professional psychotherapist because random people on the Internet won't be very helpful (you need to be very sincere about yourself with the therapist to find out the truth, and you'll need to tell about many memories that you won't be comfortable sharing here).

i thought it's not that a very serious problem, to discuss with someone professional.

besides i can't afford someone professional :/

Sage Raven Domino

There are psychology students who counsel for free or very cheap to gain experience and collect material for their theses. (Look for them somewhere like Facebook, filtering by university speciality.) I'm not sure how helpful they are, but they're definitely better than nothing and they've at least been taught to work with this kind of issues.

Does it happen all the time? Is there a particular reason you feel guilty? Because sometimes, albeit rarely, I feel really shitty/guilty after orgasming. It's not really feeling guilty over anything in particular - I think it's just a result of feeling bad after the chemical releases in the brain.

gothic dandy

From what I've heard all over the place (media and other non-asexual forums) it's a pretty common/normal feeling...it probably does have something to do with chemicals. It's only worth discussing with a professional if it causes you major grief.

Archived