Hello!

sherlocksay

sherlocksay

Hello I'm Monica. I identify as asexual and have done so for a few years now. I have come across a bit of a hangup on romantic orientation though. Once I found out about the term aromantic I found myself identifying with that. However, I have come to realize that I might possibly want some sort of romantic relationship? I'm not sure really because on the once in a blue moon chance someone appears to think of my in that way I find myself wanting nothing to do with it. Maybe I just want the feeling of being loved? Again I'm still not sure so depending on the day I either qualify myself as aromantic or panromantic. All of nothing apparently. Anyway I look forward to meeting you all and becoming a part of this community. Thanks!

Hullo Monica, nice to meet you and welcome to AVEN! :cake: I can definitely relate to you about the whole romantic orientation thing, I'm still trying to figure it out myself. I'm glad that you have found us and I hope you enjoy being here! ^_^

Hi and welcome to AVEN! Being sure what term best suits you might take a little time, but this is a good place to do it. I hope you love being a member here!!! :)

9XwUtbw.jpg?1

Welcome to AVEN Monica! :cake: :cake: :cake: I know how you feel, I still haven't totally figured out the romantic orientation thing yet either. But hey, no one here will judge you for it :)

Welcome! It sounds like you are in the right place. I also identity as aromantic- it might be a bigger deal than being asexual.

Archived