Hi! I'm Alex!

Alexisnotweird

Alexisnotweird

I don't think that you know just how much I appreciate this website! I just recently started identifying as asexual panromantic. And when I found what those two terms meant I was so incredibly happy! I never really got why people liked the thingidy thing, and was really confused by it. I like the idea of kissing, cuddling, holding hands, ect, but not the thing. I am a total romantic, and really like people. It wasn't until later on when I found panromantic. I started identifying as panromantic when I developed crushes on boys (my preference), girls, binary, non-binary, trans mtf/ftm, ect. That's a lot of information! Sorry! I'm just really excited!! :D

Hullo and welcome to AVEN! :cake: (hahaha, I almost typed welcome to CAKE). Anyways, I'm glad that you have found yourself and us! It's nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy it here! ^_^

Alexisnotweird

Hahaha! Speaking of cake I just had chocolate lava cake!! Thanks for welcoming me!

Hi! I am new here myself and am in complete disbelief that it took me so long to find out what the term "asexual" actually meant and that I totally identify with it. I am ecstatic about finding like minded people in this community! So glad to meet you!

Hi and welcome to AVEN! I think you'll find others here that share some of the feelings you have. I hope you love being part of this awesome community!!! :)

pE8KPHT.jpg

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Yay! So happy that you are loving the site and also your self-discovery!! : )) AVEN and learning about asexuality in general was like a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders...so I can understand your joy. ♥ I hope that you continue to enjoy being a member here. Best wishes!

PB0210-1_Strawberry-Cake_s4x3.jpg.rend.s

Hullo and welcome to AVEN! :cake: (hahaha, I almost typed welcome to CAKE). Anyways, I'm glad that you have found yourself and us! It's nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy it here! ^_^

Hello and welcome to cake.

Archived