Hey

SaintMonday

SaintMonday

And good to be here.

My story? It took me a long time to enjoy sex (and with great effort on my part), but still found I never wanted it and would always rather be doing something else. I was married for 17 years and have 3 children; have had other straight relationships, again was capable of enjoying sex but never wanting it and quickly found ways to evade it - leading to anger, resentment and pressure (sometimes forcible) from partners. I've always felt odd that I didn't want to have sex, especially as men seem always to have found me sexy: it makes me angry actually, that as a woman the most interesting thing about me isn't my mind, my soul, my experiences but what's between my legs; and if I don't agree with that, I'm some kind of freak. To me, what's between my legs is the least interesting thing about me. I've come to the stage I would rather remain single and forego romance, intimacy, companionship and touch the rest of my life than have sex again.

Anyway, having had my little rant .... hello! Thanks for listening.

I look forward to getting to know you and listening to you too

xxx

Welcome to AVEN. We're glad to meet you. Hope you find plenty of friends and fun here, along with answers to any questions you have. Have some cake:

poppyseed-raspberry-cake.jpg

Hullo and welcome to AVEN! :cake: Nice to meet you! I'm glad that you have found us! I also get angry when someone would find me "sexy" and I actually try my very hardest NOT to be. I would also want someone who finds the most interesting thing about me is my personality, talents, and thoughts. Anything else, it kind of feels like they don't really like me for me. Well, again welcome and I hope you enjoy it here! ^_^

Hi and welcome to AVEN! Thanks for your intro...I think you have some very valid points (that even sexual women can relate to!). I hope you love being a member here. :)

pE8KPHT.jpg

Hi! Thanks so much for sharing! I am new here myself, but I 100% agree and relate to your feelings. Sounds like we have a TON in common. Message me anytime 😃

Archived