I don't know what a climax feels like. :O

interpol

Everyone keeps talking as if climaxing is the best. The problem is whenever I've read descriptions of it I don't have the same experience (by myself; no men in my life.)

Does it really start from that region or is it at the base of the spine up? I've had times where I've felt the latter and it felt good but I have never had anything all over, like some say they have.

Enlighten me?

And I use climaxing, not orgasm, because I was told the latter is a very dirty word.

LadyWallflower

Female orgasm is something I have been curious with too. I have been interested in trying, but I am too scared to touch myself, and I will never try to penetrate myself. It feels like knowledge of female orgasm is a mystery. I don't even understand how it works.

SorryNotSorry

Meh, it's nothing to write home about IMO... but then again, I have a hell of a vivid imagination which kind of mitigates it.

Artistofnoname

Its an enigma to me as well. All I know is people work way too hard for it and get insulted if they don't get it.

• 2 weeks later...
Vivaldi Ives

I can typically bring myself to climax pretty quickly when and if I feel like it (though many days, I'm not in the right mood at all), but it's never been an especially fun activity for me. More just something I physically feel a need for every once in a while. It's not particularly "fun" for me. If I never had an orgasm again, I'd be perfectly fine with that.

For me, the sensation tends to stay in my genital area, kind of a tension that builds up and then resolves with some muscle contractions down there (though sometimes I'll also get weird sensations in my feet)...but I would guess that many people experience it differently, so what you are feeling could just be how you climax in particular...I really have no idea though. :huh: I hope that was at least somewhat helpful. :)

Archived