Where can I get a quality asexual ring?

Ebay. Nuff said. Or go through jewellery stores, maybe ask if they can create something you design yourself.

Centermental

I've been sorta thinking about getting an ACE ring, too. Amazon wasn't terribly helpful, but maybe I'm just being picky...?

I bought a plain black ring off of Amazon, but the jewlerly store is Bling Jewlery. They're pretty good quality. It doesn't scratch or leave marks either.

Grumpy Alien

There's TONS Amazon. Depends on what you're looking for. If you want a really nice regular ring but black, you can always look at customized jewelry. You can definitely get stainless steel in black with a preferred finish so that it doesn't look cheap. Tungsten is another material in black. If you're willing to spend a lot and would wear it frequently, I'd go with Zales' black wedding rings.

Gallantrv2427

I've heard that most go to Amazon, but I agree that you should check out your local jewelry store. I got mine from a small indie shop--it's ceramic. Its a good idea to go to the jewelry store anyway, even just to make sure you get the right size if you do end up buying online.

I got mine on amazon. It's tungsten so it's so sturdy and much cheaper than most rings. It won't scratch and it'll last forever. It's a 6mm mens wedding band, but it works for me.