Forever alone!

minimcwitch

I'm definitely feeling like I'll be forever alone as well. I've tried messaging people on different sites but I keep getting ignored. I'm too scared/shy to post my own thread so I just reply to others. I know I'm not alone in the friends/family arena but I do feel that way about dating/relationships. I've only dated one person and within six months of us breaking up mutually they already had a new partner and now they've been engaged for a year and a half while I have been able to achieve no relationship.

I'm definitely feeling like I'll be forever alone as well. I've tried messaging people on different sites but I keep getting ignored. I'm too scared/shy to post my own thread so I just reply to others. I know I'm not alone in the friends/family arena but I do feel that way about dating/relationships. I've only dated one person and within six months of us breaking up mutually they already had a new partner and now they've been engaged for a year and a half while I have been able to achieve no relationship.

I know the feelings. Best wishes!

omg you took the words out of my mouth i tried using asexualitic.com but it was always me trying to talk to them and they are like whatever.i guess they dont know how to even date lol.anyways right now im tired of using dating sites and i feel lonely too.

Archived