Sensual Interactions

AstralAstrid

AstralAstrid

OK, so my GF and I want to hold off on sexually moving forward for a little while. I want to try some things that might make her feel good or just happy, that isn't trying to get her off (cause, well, that ain't happening. XD ) So, my question is, what are some of the more sensual things that your partners or you enjoy? We want some ideas, because all the ones we could find were highly sexualized.

Baskervillain

Massage, washing each others hair, and as disgusting as I find this one making a special meal and feeding one another, if your handing anything to your partner make sure your hands make contact etc etc

• 3 weeks later...

to me anything calm chill & peaceful with a lot of physical contact seems sensual. Cuddle in front of your TV, slowdance, hold hands where possible, Grope the bike's rider from the passenger seat, sleep or soak together...

I don't think anything sensual has to be sexualized. Of course it might be (ab)used as foreplay but hey somebody can always pull the brake and keep the pace slow & steady... In doubt keep situations chill or public enough to make sex a less obvious option.

Archived