byasexual

jimerman

i have never looked at myself as gay, the thought of having sex with another man always crepes me out, so i always assumed that i was heterosexual. after having two serous relationships with women i finally realized that i wasn't attracted to females either they were just the default. i have been happy the last two years sense i discovered my asexuality but now i am considering reentering a relationship. sense i discovered i am not sexually attracted to anyone, it's really just who can fill my emotional needs best so i find both options equally valid as long as i keep sex out of the picture. women tend to drive me insane and i don't much like dating them (I'm not misogynistic, they're just not my cup of tea). i think i would be happier with a non feminine gay man, you know someone who i could watch the game with.

my dad used to say a joke a lot "i can understand being gay, because then you are just hanging out with your buddy all day. its just the having sex with another man's ass thing, we are good up till that point" if only he knew how literally i took that joke. i think i would do best that way, but sense i wouldn't feel sexually attracted to him (or the woman) do you think it would be worth the stress of coming out of the closet?

Your dad sounds like a wise man and he is right. I under stand where you are coming from with women and I agree with you. I can maybe do a little platonic relationship with a women at this point. In the end I know I will spend my life with a non feminine guy. He will have to bond with be spiritually, mentally, and emotionally. Because I am Demi those bonds will make me attracted to the guy in other ways but overall I am not interested in sex that much.

Archived