Any Success/Advice With Polygamy Relationships?

therobin1

I'm in a very loving relationship with a sexual. During our three years together, with John's support, I discovered my asexuality. Initially, we tried to find a comfort ground in the bedroom that suited both of us, but we've realized that that isn't on the table for us. Since then, John has offered to sacrifice his own sexuality for my comfort. Of course, being a rational person, I realize how morally wrong that would be for me to agree on. :P

I proposed that we try out polygamy. Ideally, this would be a wonderful women that John and I could share our lives with. I realize that dating takes time, but I only recently realized that polygamous dating takes a lot of time.

I gave John the *thumbs up* to pursue other sexual opportunities. As long as John is honest and has somewhat of a connection with the girl (e.g. she isn't drunk and it isn't some creepy-back-of-an-alley-at-1-AM type of ordeal, I'm cool with it.) However, he prefers that he is dating the person, and isn't that inclined towards the "one night stand" scene.

I guess what I'm looking for is...

Advice? We have an OkCupid account and have had a few dates so far, but they've unfortunately hit walls. :unsure:

Or success stories. Has anyone tried this and had it work out well?

Anyone who can offer some insight will be greatly appreciated, and I'll give you lots of yummy cake! :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Archived