Hello

Allotasm

*waves*

Suppose I should say hello. I'm 24 and sexual, my partner is realizing he is asexual but we've been together long enough most of it is just readjusting in a space we've already built for each other.

Forums and discussion and research and googling is how I process, so here I am. I'm also like, way more interested in asexuality now that it'll be all up in my life all the time instead of just part of my queer spectrum (I am bisexual/pansexual/whatever)

Hi and welcome to AVEN! I saw your topic in the For Sexual Partners, Friends and Allies forum. I still might respond there, but I'm coming up on a couple busy days at work (so I might not get a chance to do it). Just off the top of my head, I can say this (as I'm in a reaaalllly long term relationship with an asexual guy), I do appreciate other people noticing if I am attractive. Like you said in your thread, you know he finds you beautiful, but it's that extra something you really need for a portion of your self esteem. Anyway, not to derail your intro thread...I hope you love being a member here!!! :)

YTtPXPG.jpg?1

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: You've come to the best community around!! : ) We're all super nice and helpful...and you'll learn a whole lot. It's great that you joined here and want to work with your partner. Take care! I hope you like it here~

slice-of-flourless-chocolate-cake2.jpg

Hi and welcome to AVEN! I saw your topic in the For Sexual Partners, Friends and Allies forum. I still might respond there, but I'm coming up on a couple busy days at work (so I might not get a chance to do it). Just off the top of my head, I can say this (as I'm in a reaaalllly long term relationship with an asexual guy), I do appreciate other people noticing if I am attractive. Like you said in your thread, you know he finds you beautiful, but it's that extra something you really need for a portion of your self esteem. Anyway, not to derail your intro thread...I hope you love being a member here!!! :)

YTtPXPG.jpg?1

Thanks so much, its nice to know I'm not unreasonable and other people have similar feels :D

Archived