Your Fictional Crushes (and Otherwise)

CNGB

Hmmm....To be honest, I'm not sure if my feelings were strong enough to be considered a "crush" but the characters I adored usually depends on their personality, attitude or story and sometimes altogether. Most of them are from video-games or anime. It doesn't help that I don't fall in love that often nor easily.

Games

Fire Emblem: Awakening - Henry (I enjoy his puns and dark humor), Gaius (He seems like a "sweet" person)

Persona 3 Portable - Elizabeth/Theodore (Their personalities are very interesting and eccentric enough to make me crack a smile), Aigis (I love how efficient she tries to be and usually is!), Mitsuru (She's very relate-able to me and there were some moments that made me want to help her run away from certain problems), Saori (It's been a while since I played this game but I remember she was very friendly and mature enough for me to respect her and makes me want to defend her in specific choices), and Shinjiro (His usual grumpy attitude but softer change to the Female MC somehow manages to charm me)

Persona 4 - Chie (I think she would be a fun person to hang out with. I'm kinda drawn towards her energetic strong personality), Yukiko (I like how responsible and humble she is. Yukiko was an interesting character who can stand up for others if not herself. Also, I can see a bit of myself both in Yukiko and Chie at times), Kanji (One of my fav male characters who's sweet and tough)

Carmilla Karnstein / Carmilla.
Sarah Manning / Orphan Black.
Faith Lehane / Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
Mia Allen / Evil Dead.
Sameen Shaw / Person Of Interest.
Daisy Johnson / Agents Of Shield.
Nymphadora Tonks / Harry Potter Series.
Maggie Garcia / Newsflesh Trilogy.
Alex Danvers / Supergirl.
Chloe Price / Life Is Strange.

I seem to have a type. Oops. :')

Stargazer365

My crushes are/were movie and tv characters. I've actually written lots of fanfic revolving around these characters too...except for MacGyver.

Sherlock - BBC's Sherlock

Gil Grissom - CSI

Severus Snape - Harry Potter

MacGyver - the series back in the 80s, not this new one

I had less of an actual crush than a aesthetical crush on Uta (Tokyo Ghoul), but I wish Imanotsurugi (Touken Ranbu) was a kid I could look after, someone wrap him in a blanket.

I used to think I did not have crushes on fictional characters anymore, but I was lying to myself because I was feeling like it was immature of me. :mellow:

I'm crushing very hard on Uendo Toneido from Ace Attorney : Spirit of Justice, because he's so funny and nice and endearing. :unsure:

And I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who gets drunk so easily, haha.

I like his other personalities as well. And Owen is just too cute, I wish I could tell him that everything will be alright.

My long time favourite is Lelouch. Recently I also started liking Guts from Berserk and Tenma from Monster. Not to forget the classic Edmond Dantes! I wish I could be like them :D

UndeadWeapon

I really like Johnny Depp, but more for his philosophy on life. I'd love to hang out with him and just absorb his wisdom XD

In games: Edgeworth from Ace Attorney

Squall Leonheart (pretty much my all time favourite game character, but I feel almost like he's my male counterpart, aloof and brooding. Except I suspect when I stare off into the distance I look derpy rather than romantic or brooding lol)

Inigo the Khajiit from Skyrim (he's a downloadable follower), I just like how he cares about how my character is and he's always got my back.

Jack Black and Eddie from Brutal Legend by extension.

I have a huge squish on Levi from Attack on Titan! He is so serious, yet he has a sense of humor. He also does what needs to be done so the most people can survive.

The first person I ever fell in love with was Link from LOZ :wub:. This was when I was pretty young... maybe 10 or so? I used to daydream about jumping into the video game and marrying him. He still holds a pretty special place in my heart.

After that, it was Artemis Fowl, who I probably spent years of my life daydreaming about (an older version of course).

I don't really have any recent fictional crushes that I can think of. I guess Cadvan from The Books of Pellinor got my heart fluttering, but even that was back in high school.

Man, I miss having fictional crushes so much! Last year I got a maaajor squish (the only squish I've ever gotten) on Undertaker from Black Butler, though :P

• 2 weeks later...

I think my first ever crush was on BlackWarGreymon from Digimon season 2! xD I was 8 years old but to this day i have not forgiven the show for how they ended his story arc. :angry:

Also really liked Bleezemon from season three. Still a bit fond of both of them to be honest- although i think i just like/ed their cool aesthetics....

Had a bit of a squish on Data from next gen.

Used to have a squish on Castiel from Supernatrual but lost interest after he hooked up with a reaper.

Garrus from Mass Effect. ^_^

And then there is my current big crush: Sans from Undertale. :redface: I just... i can relate to him a little too well and just want the poor guy to catch a break and have some cuddles.

Another vote for Garrus from Mass Effect. I developed a squish on him that lasted a couple months after playing ME1/2, because he's suave and confident, but he's also hilariously awkward. And, as odd as it sounds, he's quite aesthetically pleasing to me? I love his character design, and the design of Turians in general.

My most prominent squish so far, though, is definitely the one I have on MCU Bruce Banner, which I've had for a couple of years now. It's resulted in a lot of fanfics and collaborative writing with other people, and I've interacted with him in a number of lucid dreams, which is always nice. I've recently developed a squish on MCU Bucky Barnes, too. (Apparently I'm a sucker for characters with alliterative names and super depressing backstories, lol... But let's be real, Mark and Sebastian are both insanely gorgeous regardless.)

When I was younger, around ten or eleven years old, I had a squish on Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet, likely because his views and personality felt so similar to my own.

I used to have the hugest squish on Brynjolf in Skyrim for the longest time. It was ridiculous.

Other fictional role models/squishes/important characters include:

Loki

Dick Grayson

Tony Stark

Spock

Kirk

Charlie Eppes

Bearing in mind that my perceptions of these characters are heavily altered by fanfiction and other observations.

I think I had more in the previous chapter of my life but I've kind of put away those memories for the meantime. They were mostly cool kids tho, like spies and weird fictional shit.

Spectre/Ex/Machina

I have a crush/infatuation for Bucky Barnes, send help.

• 4 weeks later...

although I don't go for the asthetics or mushy crap. i'd say i have a crush on the personality of Alec Lightwood and Will Herondale from the Shadowhunter series

i'd say also I have personality crushes on Zachery Quintos Spock and Kris Holden Reid as Dyson

Althought I don't go in for Asthetics or Emotion. i'd say I have personality crushes on Zachery Quintos Spock. Matt Daddario's Alec and Kris Holden Reid as Dyson

Asuna from Sword Art Online

Hera from Star Wars Rebels

Marceline from Adventure Time

Vanille from Final Fantasy XIII

Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa

Viola Cadaverini from Ace Attorney

Supergirl

• 2 weeks later...
PurveyorOfBadPuns

Not sure if I already replied to this, but Skye/Daisy Johnson from Agents of SHIELD is just so beautiful and sweet and smart…

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

Vegeta from Dragon ball Z

Sebastian from Black butler

Envy from Fullmetal alchemist.

Axel (Kingdom Hearts 2)

Elena Gilbert (Vampire Diaries)

Damon Salvatore (Vampire Diaries)

Dean Winchester (Supernatural)

Castiel (Supernatural) (More that he is adorable though) 

Willow Rosenburg (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)

Double D (Ed,Edd,and Eddy)

Wilson (House M.D) (More in the adorable way)

Thirteen (House M.D) 

Probably more, but those are the ones I think of at the moment.

Nailgun-mishap

Any character played by Raymond Cruz! He's so attractive to me, especially as Tuco Salamanca on Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. That sounds odd to say because Tuco is a lunatic meth distributor who seems to have a lot of mental problems. Maybe I should check myself into a mental hospital.:laugh:

When I was younger (19 or so) I had a bit of a squish on Toki Wartooth from Metalocalypse. That was never a crush though, because he's 2D and I've never had a crush on a 2D character.

Fluffy Dragon

Jim Moriarty from Sherlock Holmes

On 30-9-2016 at 9:59 PM, Raina. said:

Carmilla Karnstein / Carmilla.
Sarah Manning / Orphan Black.
Faith Lehane / Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
Mia Allen / Evil Dead.
Sameen Shaw / Person Of Interest.
Daisy Johnson / Agents Of Shield.
Nymphadora Tonks / Harry Potter Series.
Maggie Garcia / Newsflesh Trilogy.
Alex Danvers / Supergirl.
Chloe Price / Life Is Strange.

I seem to have a type. Oops. :')

Adding Maggie Sawyer from Supergirl to this as well now that she's on the show. What a woman. :wub:

I'm aro ace so I don't really feel like dating any of the characters I will list but I definitely experience an attraction to them what ever that attraction can be

Oscar François de Jarjayes - The Rose of Versailles

Tenou Haruka/Sailor Uranus - Sailor Moon

Kaiou Michiru/Sailor Neptune -Sailor Moon

Haruka and Michiru also as a canon yuri couple

Kaolinite - Sailor Moon (But only in her recent musical version played by this person:)

Spoiler

kolinite.jpg

Kurono Ran - Hana no kishi

(female) Aramis - Anime Sanjushi (the three musketeers anime, Aramis in the anime version of the famous story is a crossdressing woman)

Tenjou Utena - Revolutionary Girl Utena

Chauvelin - The Scarlet Pimpernel (but only when performed by this person:)

Spoiler

f125d96482b95c0ed667a3077bb06188.jpg

Lara Croft - Tomb Raider (especially the reboot one)

Tracer - Overwatch

Lady Sylvanas Windrunner - Warcraft (both her living, and undead Banshee self)

Helena Kyle/Hundress - Birds of Prey (TV)

Sara Pezzini - Witchblade (Live action TV show)

Phoebe Halliwell - Charmed

Alex Danvers - Supergirl (TV)

Maggie Sawyer - Supergirl (TV)

Alex and Maggie also as a canon femmeslash couple

In general my type a bad ass strong female characters (there is a single man in this list but only because a bad ass woman performs as his character :D )

Well I ship Johnlock HARD! And I have a huge crush on John Watson/ Martin Freeman. Only difference Is I actually have a real existing person to crush on (Martin Freeman) - but in the fictional sense I can pretend to be in love! 

I don't crush easily but when I do, it's for long term lol !

Spock/Nimoy - I am basically painfully in love with this character. For years. I haven't watched new star trek reboots coz I can't bring myself to watch a different spock.

I had a crush on Edward from Twilight ( not the actor as much though he is gorgeous).

And lastly, I have a crush on the man with the yellow hat in Curious george( yeah I know I am wierd!)

Here is my current list of fictional crushes and squishes:

Liara from Mass Effect

Samara from Mass Effect 2 and 3

Tali from Mass Effect

Guzma from Pokémon Sun/Moon

Negan from The Walking Dead

Bucky Barnes from various MARVEL films

Ruvik from The Evil Within

Kylo Ren from Star Wars

Revy from Black Lagoon

Cynthia from Pokemon Pearl/Diamond/Platinum

Mila Evans from Hotel Dusk: Room 215

Grimsley from Pokemon Black and White

Plumeria from Pokemon Sun/Moon

Steven Stone from Pokemon

Supreme Kai from DBZ

I think that about covers it.

Glorious Porpoise

I now have this major crush on Shikamaru Nara from Naruto Shippuden but I also really like Kiba, Gaara and Kakashi from that series. I'm also a bit (very) obsessed with Takashi Morinozuka from Ouran High School Host Club and I think that Kyoya Ootori is really cool. Also the Vision from the Avengers, I just don't think he gets enough love.

There are probably more but I can't think of them right now.

Archived