Your Fictional Crushes (and Otherwise)

CNGB

words are futile devices

SAME. Let's have a moment of silence in remembrance of April '14 when this sad trash hobo entered our lives. I didn't even like long hair in men! But then he comes along and now I want him to slouch about in messy buns and braid his hair. Bucky Barnes is the worst. I'd marry him.

YAAS somebody who understands! He definitely succeeded in ruining my life for the better part of 2014. I was so not expecting to fall in love with this character, he just sort of swooped in with his disheveled locks and sad, brooding face and punched my heart right in the feels (using the metal arm of course). Gahsdhfhj.

+1 to the messy bun. And to marrying him. Heck yes.

T'pol (Star Trek Enterprise) and once every seven Years is something I can manage.

All my crushes are fictional characters. Mostly from Tv shows, movies, animes, mangas and games, villians or heroes.

Cloud and Sephiroth, Inuysha and Sesshomaru, Dante, Jin and Kaneki among others

I have lots of fictional crushes - mostly from books, but there are a few movie ones. I'll just list some of the ones that are currently strongest:

The phouka - War for the Oaks by Emma Bull

Tayse - the Twelve Houses series by Sharon Shinn

Hugo Darracott - The Unknown Ajax by Georgette Heyer

Gil Cunningham - medieval mystery series by Pat McIntosh

Csevet - The Goblin Emperor by Katherine Addison

Moist von Lipwig - Going Postal by Terry Pratchett

Sam Gamgee - Lord of the Rings, particularly the movies

Remus Lupin - Harry Potter, but only the book version

• 3 weeks later...

*hands on table* Yes, I've had quite a few crushes on characters! Mostly anime heh...some went away, some still remain.

Viral from Gurren Lagann. He's just so freaking cute, I always feel so bad for him but I get happy for him later on. I love his design so much, it's just, I'd say it's really attractive but I don't think I would want to have sex with him, that had never crossed my mind. I'd be happy to just hang around him haha..

I have a crush on one of my SO's OCs who might be nonbinary now, and gosh dang I love them so much. 10/10 might kiss.

D-don't even look at me but possibly Snufkin from Moomin. He's adorable and he travels and has such a chill personality. He wears cool clothes.

Akihiko and maybe Shinjiro from Persona 3. Both just have personalities I like a lot, and they're also adorable.

Possibly Kino from Kino's Journey too. A big one is I feel that Kino is nonbinary because they're always correcting people on the road when they are gendered. That might be me relating to them strongly but I like the way they look, too.

I really like Integra from Hellsing too, she's got the best design and she's so strong as a character.

Also Dominic from Eureka 7. He again has the cute looks and personality.

There's probably others that I just can't think of right now, but yeah!

El-not-so-ace

I like to have one crush per fandom at the very least so I can't name them all here... xD In some cases, I don't have a crush like in Sherlock but I love the story regardless~

Jack Skellington. *_* ~weirdo~ First love, hand to God.

I also adore Sephiroth from FF7, Yuko from xxxholic, Grell from Kuroshitsuji, Kaworu Nagisa from Evangelion, and Haruhi Suzumiya. I haven't been drawn to a lot of characters portrayed by real people. (Castiel from Supernatural being the only possible exception.) Give me a well written, angsty cartoon character, however, and I'll die of happiness.

I really like Integra from Hellsing too, she's got the best design and she's so strong as a character.

I love Integra. :wub: *fangirls her hard*

My namesake

Alice Abernathy from the Resident Evil movies

Selene from the Underworld movies

The 10th and 11th doctors from doctor who (David Tennant and Matt Smith are awesome!)

Lyra Belacqua from the His Dark Materials trilogy because she's so awesome! (and the actress who played her in The Golden Compass was really sweet.)

Garrus Vakarian from the Mass Effect series (his romance scenes were both adorable and hilarious!)

And I just discovered a new one. Riza Hawkeye from FMA.... :wub:

Art of Matt Eldritch

After the first season came out, I had a big crush on Korra from Legend of Korra. I thought she was the animated woman I've ever seen. Then season two made her unlikeable, then seasons three and four mad me like her again.

Did I mention Goku?

Well, the guy's been going up on my favorites list to the point where he's now among my crew known as "most favorite characters ever". And I am so aesthetically attracted to him lol

C'mon, just look at this adorable face:

tumblr_nsj00mpNQE1t45pbyo1_500.gif

UncommonNonsense

I've been crushing on Erik (The Phantom of the Opera, esp. the Susan Kay version of the character) since I was a teenager. Still carry that particular torch, and it has always burned brighter than any other torch carried for any other character...

I've also had a crush on Morpheus/Dream from Neil Gaiman's amazing graphic novel series Sandman. Oddly, as I'm not usually homoromantic or panromantic, I also have a pretty intense squish on Death, Dream's sister in the Sandman series.

Another of Gaiman's characters that I've found myself squishing over is Richard Mayhew from the awesome novel Neverwhere.

I miss my crush on Bard... xD I'm not inspired to crush on anyone right now, but it would be cool to dream again a little.

My sole celebrity squish/crush was Hermione Granger, from the third movie. Made it a trifle difficult watching the other movies afterwards. She was just the right mix of intelligent, insightful, thoughtful, and really, decidedly pretty.

- Raven - Teen Titans
- Starfire - Teen Titans

- Luna Lovegood - Harry Potter
- Hermione Granger - Harry Potter
- Batman
- Sailor Moon
- Sailor Neptune
- Sailor Uranus
- Haruhi Fujioka -Ouran Highschool Host Club
- Honey - Ouran Highschool Host Club
- Daphne - Scooby Doo
- Bubbles - The Powerpuff Girls
- Marceline - Adventure Time
- Jade - Mortal Kombat
- Osaka - Azumanga Daioh
- The Tenth Doctor/David Tennant - Doctor Who
- Katara - Avatar The Last Airbender
- Toph - Avatar The Last Airbender
- Ariel - The Little Mermaid
- Rapunzel - Tangled

I know for sure that I'm missing some but these are the only ones that I could think of off of the top of my head

You know, I never realized quite how many fictional crushes/squishes I've had during the course of my life until I listed them all out here. I think I might be a pan-fictoromantic or something. It's funny because I'm only attracted to girls in real life. Ah well, I like my fictional characters all the same :)

Danny Fenton was huge. Bolin from Legend of Korra as well, and Sour Cream from Steven Universe. And I'm about 85% sure I'm not attracted to girls, but I'm also 85% sure I have a huge lady crush on Pearl from Steven Universe.

Oh gee, where do I begin? I find fictional characters easy to feel for because they are fictional - one of their many charms!

Anyway:

Homura Akemi

Mami Tomoe

Obi Wan Kenobi

are defo the first ones that spring to mind!

I have a crush on a friend's RP character, haha. Said character is in a relationship with mine, so maybe I mistake my character's feelings for mines.

He isn't a fictional character, but I have a huge crush on Kit Harington, because I used to have one on Jon Snow. He has the cutest smile!

I have a squish on Sailor Pluto, Varric from the Dragon Age series, and...

D-don't even look at me but possibly Snufkin from Moomin. He's adorable and he travels and has such a chill personality. He wears cool clothes.

Yay! I love him too. He was my first love (I think I was 4), and I can't help seeing him as an aromantic asexual character now. He's awesome.

Tony Stonem from Skins. before the tragedy.

Sebastian from Cruel Intentions.

11-12 from The Prisoner.

Hmm, i see a trend here. all cruel, manipulative, charming and well-read. I'll add that I only like them before they "change for the better" because of some great love or purpose or something. I like the mean ones. I wouldn't want an actual relationship with them or anything. I'm just happy crushing on them while they go on being mean and breaking hearts and such.

Also Faquarl from Bartimaeus. Not human, but endlessly mean, that one. never gets boring :D

I don't develop crushes on characters more or less the feelings I get for certain characters are ones I wouldn't mind being friends with and those characters I usually form a liking to are due to their personality or backstory but sometimes I like them due to looks. My list incudes:

Yosuke hanamura , Naoto shirogane and Kanji tatsumi from persona 4

Ronald knox from kuroshitsuji

there are others but right off the bat these were the only ones I could think of.

Ooh so many squishes

Death - in the Terry Pratchett books

Draco Malfoy - (books not films)

Crawley, Gabriel & Castiel - Supernatural (how can you not?)

Spock - (Nimoy & Quinto)

Lieutenant Commander Data

10 & 11th Doctor

I've got squishes! :)

Mostly any main character from TV shows or movies that I've watched but like, I'll narrow it down to 5:

Sherlock - Sherlock (BBC)

Loki - Avengers

Tony Stark - Avengers

Merlin - Merlin (BBC)

Draco Malfoy - Harry Potter

One of my biggest fictional crushes is Bucky Barnes, particularly after being made into the Winter Soldier (that movie gave me soooo many feels). He's such a tragic character... I just want to wrap him up in a big hug. Aesthetically speaking, Sebastian Stan is gorgeous. And I have this thing about long-haired men...

I have many more, but I'll stop at one. ^_^

SAME. Let's have a moment of silence in remembrance of April '14 when this sad trash hobo entered our lives. I didn't even like long hair in men! But then he comes along and now I want him to slouch about in messy buns and braid his hair. Bucky Barnes is the worst. I'd marry him.

SAME.

Bucky is my all. Aside from the pre-Brubaker comics when he was basically ten years old. Then it gets weird. But the Brubaker comics aged him up so it became less weird and then the movies? Ohh my.

I have a huge crush on Legolas, and it doesn't help that there is this guy at my school that looks like Legolas. He is so beautiful, and the way he carries himself fits him so well, and he is always so stylish.

• 11 months later...

I had a lot of these growing up. (mainly b/c guys where I grew up were little creeps and ignoramus jerks) Of the ones I can recall, here are at least most of them. ^_^

Batman

Superman

Spiderman

The Flash (Justice League Unlimited)

Captain Planet

Ash Ketchum (Pokemon, season 1)

Quasimodo (Disney's Hunchback of Notre dam)

Hotshot (Transformers Armada)

Zoro (from the oldie Disney series Legend of Zoro)

Shaggy (Scooby Doo)

Nightcrawler (X-men Evolution)

Static Shock/Virgil Hawkins (from the Kids WB series)

Gear/ Richie Osgood Foley (Static Shock)

Harry Potter (movie version)

Yugi Moto (Yugioh)

Inyasha

Odd Della Robia (Code Lyoko)

Donatello (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 series)

Naruto Uzumaki (I regret this one)

Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

Prince Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender, my brooding bad boy phase lol)

Beast Boy (Teen Titans, before the voice actors sold out)

Ion Fortuna (Trinity Blood)

Alphonse Elric (Fullemtal Alchemist, my longest lasting crush too)

And there ya go! Like I said, as many as I could possibly remember. Mostly a chronological list too. :) (I would be so happy to just find a real dude who could have at least some of the personality traits these great fic dudes had. :wub: )

Harry Lockhart from kisskissbangbang (seriously, the only redeeming factor of that movie..),

Leonard Nimoy's Spock, DeForest Kelly's Leonard 'Bones' Mccoy,

Rafe Adler from Uncharted 4, Vaas Montenegro from Far cry 3, Edward Nygma from the batman franchise (esp Arkham series), Magnus Bane from Shadowhunters tv, Tony Stark from Ironman movies,

Enomoto Kei from Kagi no kakatta heya tv and novels.

Oh man. When I was younger I had a number of crushes on cartoon characters.

Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet

Tarzan (probably)

Night Crawler (cartoon) from XMen.

also ... Goofy (the dog's) son Max in an Extremely Goofy Movie?

And (I'm not sure if it's okay to say this because he is definitely a little boy but)

I always kind of had a crush on Peter Pan.

(My crushes are not limited to fictional characters. But I've had my fair share.)

Yes! I also crushed on Jim and Max.

Also Deunan Newt from Appleseed, Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club, Damon Salvatore from the Vampire Diaries, Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl (I guess I like bad boys) Peyton from One Tree Hill!

It takes a lot for me to crush on characters, so when it does happen it's a pretty special character, lol. Most characters that I love I love them with a more "parental" or "want to be friends" admiration kind of love. That being said, I have way too many favorite anime characters, but my actual "crushes" are L from Death Note and Dazai from Bungou Stray Dogs. Like, I think I have this thing for detective characters with deep backstories and mysterious pasts, lol I don't know what it is about them. But they definitely fall in the category of "would let them wife me right this very moment if possible".

I have a huge woman crush on Sailor Uranus and Sailor Mars, but I mean who doesn't? Lol

Also all of the guys (as well as Jaehee!) from the game Mystic Messenger have won me over as of late... But that's exactly the purpose they were made for. *sigh* I've fallen right into the game's trap... :blush:

Archived