Welcome

Neats

IZZY!!! LOL!! Ya got boyz on the brain, don't ya?!! :lol:

(hesitates)

Oh my gosh :? Once I post this, there'll be no turning back... dare I click "submit"?

(takes a deep breath...)

(and plunges headlong into the A-Trix) YESSSSSSS!!!!!! :D

lol.. well i like guys! just cuz i dont wanna fuck them doesnt mean to say i cant LIKE them! hehe....i have a filthy mind too! .. ironically... have u noticed! :wink:

Nah, I think I'll take the blue pill :lol:

(Imagine if Neo did that!!! :D Wouldn't it just ruin everything?!!)

VivreEstEsperer

OMG! This thread is hilarious! I missed it somehow before, and just went to it when it was mentioned in the gender thread.

I now officially dub this the funniest thread since AVEN started!!!

One of my good friends online, when i first met him I assumed he was female and it was quite embarassing to find out to the contrary, lol. everyone has funny gender mistakes from online. its the nice thing about online.... gender doesnt matter.

Oogie - WELCOME TO THE ATRIX!!! WOAHH!! CONGRATS!! you're amazing, hehe, i just got into it a few weeks ago. I told you you'd be there in no time :)

*throws party for oogie*

neats - we would have aforementioned conference, if people weren't spread out on like three different continents!! :)

Kate

Yeah, I am a part of AVEN history!! It is an honor...I would like to thank the academy...

Well, we need to start somewhere for a conference. I know it is even hard to get a lot of people on line a the same time.

Maybe I will just take some vacation time and go for a drive to visit everyone. Then I can go to Scotland to visit my dad and fit in all the asexuals in the UK. The Australia area is a tough one though. Gotta save a lot of airmiles for that one. Just put it in the plans for a future trip.

We can make it happen!!

Neats

Archived