Welcome

Neats

Sorry I am late. Got called away to assist with forest fire security down south. That has to have been the most mind and butt numbing experiences I have ever had since...well, ever!! I understand what you mean by the smoke Oogie! My eyes are still a little red.

Anyway, just one general welcome note to myra and PKOakes. It sound like you both are well on the road to self discovery. I have found the people here to be some of the best for support and tolerance. I hope you find that too.

Welcome again...hope I didn't miss anyone. If I did...hello to you too!!

Neats

Wow, you were helping with the forest fires? Were you on the ground, or were you up in one of those wicked helicopters? :D

Waah!! Holy crap!! :shock: (jumps back)

..... On second thought, why not? It'll be fun :twisted: CATFIGHT!!!! (hisses back at Izzy) (tugs on neats' other arm)

*pulls neats back toward her* ... MINE!... BITCH! .... so neats.. were you like in uniform and everything?! ... ..*growls at oogie* :evil:

Hey!! Sod off!! (yanks Neats back towards her) So, you're like, a firefighter? You must be soooo muscular!! :wink: (glares at Izzy!) :evil:

*Tugs Neats Back* .... i bet you look sooooooo handsom in your uniform *strokes neats arm* ....*sticks tongue out at oogie!*

:evil: !!!!

(pulls Neats away from Izzy) The forest fires must have been pretty hot, right? You must have looked soooo a-sexy with the sweat glistening on your arms... :wink: Did you take off your shirt?

(makes a rude face at Izzy) :P

oo and pecs to die for i bet.. ya know.. ive got a travel size bottle of baby oil in my bag, mind if i grease you up neats? In a very NON-sexual way .. obviously! :wink:

*puts some mellow music on ... abit of Chris Isaac 'Wicked Game'....*

Oh come on... *tut* dont you know anything .... hairy chests are just FAAAR too sexual..i mean look at Tom Jones! ... no... smooth chests are much nicer .... no animal instincts there.. dont you agree Neats?? grrr. *giggles*

youre just jealous cuz you youre not a firefighter, and you cant wear a nice handsom uniform ....... :P

lol, no way! firefighting is like... actual work. And there's no way I could carry the hose around or untighten the hydrents.

Uniform could be interesting but not a firefighter's... too bulky. I'm just givin' Neats a fighting chance against you two :P

I am about to stop this fight dead in its tracks. Not he...she. I think I am really blushing right now :oops: ...after I wipe the milk that came out of my nose from laughing so hard. You know, if there is ever an AVEN conference, I will never show up to meet you all because I would die of embarassment.

No, I am not a fire fighter. I did security at the road blocks for closed off areas. Sorry, not that glamorous and definitely not that buff. I do wear a uniform though...bullet proof vest and all. Thanks for the tazer Dayze but I carry other self defense equipment. Not hero material after all...sorry Izzy and Oogie. All I can offer is some polysporin and bandaids for your injuries sustained in the fight.

Oh yeah...welcome to myna and PKOakes. This was not supposed to happen when I explained why I haven't been writing for a while. At least I have come out of it with my uniform intact.

Take care all,

Neats

*is sorely dissapointed* .... come on oogie! ... lets go find a REAL hero!! :P

lol. im sorry... we just got carried away!!

Yeah, I hate to disillusion (sp?) people, but someone could get seriously hurt. I would hate for that to happen.

Neats

Izzy...sorry to disappoint. It was fun reading regardless. Maybe the next hero will be worth fighting over.

Neats

awww bless! im sure you are worth fighting over!.. even without the uniform .. a bullet proof vest is good enough for us! :wink:

C'est la vie! Now I am going to take my six pack abs (not!!!), hairy chest (not!!), and newly non-sexually oiled (not!!!) body and get ready for work. Ready to play hero for another episode.

Neats

awwww.. a non hairy chest is fine with me!..... its oogie with the bad hairy taste. :P lol...

but seriously.. its all in good fun! hope we didnt make u blush too much!

Nah, it was a good laugh and I appreciate the sense of humor you both have. But I owe you one. Good thing I have an indifferent attitude and any sense of revenge will diappear as soon as turn off the computer.

Neats

Archived