• 44-45
    • 46-47
    • 48-49
    • 50-51
    • 52-53
    • 54-55
    • >56

deleted_account

I started feeling old around 26, having grown more reflective and less risk-taking, but this year (28) is really kicking the dirt out of me. I'm tired and cynical, especially when it comes to politics. I can't relate to joyous revolutionary songs anymore - it feels like there's no hope.

AliceinWunderland

I felt old even at 18 but I think sometimes that can happen if you know you're on the wrong path in life and can't live the life you want. Age 30 and a half was the one that really smacked me in the face, I'm now 31 and a half and still haven't come to terms with 30. And I still feel I'm on the wrong path but I don't know what the right path is. If I had accomplished something and had some good friends I don't think I would feel this old.

• 2 weeks later...
Hermit Advocate

I stopped feeling young at about 15 when I realized how mature I was in comparison to my peers.

• 4 weeks later...

I stopped feeling young around 50 when old injuries came back to haunt me and there's nothing that can be done.  So I had to stop doing things like backpacking, climbing, aerobatic flying because of the injuries.  As much as I hated it I had to shift my interests towards less physically demanding activities.

• 2 weeks later...

When I realized I was the same age that my Mom was when she had me (26).

I really really want to have a child, and before then I just thought "well, I'm still young" but then I realized I might run out of time if I don't get on it.

By the way, one of the best ways to get me mad is to say, in response to me wanting a child, "you're still young, take your time". That's how women end up needing IVF, because they "took their time" and waited too long!     

• 3 weeks later...

Fortunately I haven't suffered any lingering issues, mind you I'm dealing with  metatarsalgia (left foot). In the summer on my mountain or urban bike and like to explore the province. I remember years ago chatting with a girl I grew up with long after our childhoods. She asked me how old I was, I told her 32 going on 23. She said that's a great way to look at things.

I think it pisses off my sister in law that I don't act my age, especially when I'm with my nephew who is 19.

You're only as old as you feel you are.

PeterPanForever

I stopped feeling young in my early thirties, physically. I am still very immature. 

I stopped feeling young around 13 because I apparently have a higher IQ than most Germans. ^_^

*spent yesterday evening throwing snowballs *

Stop feeling young,  not yet 

bluedragonwings
6 hours ago, Skycaptain said:

*spent yesterday evening throwing snowballs *

Stop feeling young,  not yet 

Maybe. I but I have felt old since I was young. I am however immature and like doing things like snowballs, video games, comics, cartoons, etc.

Archived