How to meet someone for a longterm relationship?

ClaroBralis

I don't know if someone open this topic before. If is I'm really sorry.

Well, I'm a 40 yo male, from Croatia, and all my life I thought I'm a gay man. But, in oversexual "gay world" I was a weirdo coz never wanted sex. I'm not affraid of longterm relationship, I'm not affraid of pysical contact, I'm just have no sexual desire.

In situation like this, specially in my country, where most of the people look at guy peoples in very bad way, where gay men are oversexual and just cruising rejecting any possibility to have relationship, desire for a longterm relationship with another guy not having sex is very difficult.

So, what to do? How to find someone for a longterm relationship?

Problem, ha...?

Try online, try forums and social networks, and try long distance if you don't fear it, but my personal advice : avoid dating sites at all costs (except asexual dating sites).

Try asexual dating sites and asexual meetup. I am sure you can find someone on this site too.

Thanks for a advices. I'm not here to find a bf, but maybe something happen.

butterflydreams

Try online, try forums and social networks, and try long distance if you don't fear it, but my personal advice : avoid dating sites at all costs (except asexual dating sites).

lol, dating sites...you might find, as I did, that being upfront about asexuality is a great way to weed out people really quickly. The only trouble is when you weed so many out and you find none left. Then depression kicks in...

Squirrel Combat

Chance. Good ol' fashioned chance.

In my experience, I have found, when I'm not looking for a relationship, is when it finds me!

Chance. Good ol' fashioned chance.

what do you mean? Please, explain me.

Archived