Parts of the body you find sensual?

Palovana

I didn't know where to put this (here or in the romantic orientations forum) so I hope this is right.

So earlier today I had that Booty Butt Cheeks song in my head from The Boondocks (it's a show if you don't know, you could always youtube it if you're curious :P ). One of my friends and I talk jokingly about sex quite a bit, and he said something like "you must be thinking about butts if that song is in your head". I told him I don't like butts, because I don't. I honestly don't understand the fascination other people have with them haha. They just look kind of...stupid to me. Anyway, so he asked me:

"Oh yeah? What do you like then?"

And it sort of made me think about what parts I find sensual. I don't really find any body parts sexual, as in arousing or anything. I really dislike genitals. But I love arms, chests (both male and female), occasionally tummies, and especially necks. And hands and faces of course. That led me to think that I really love everything above the waist, and everything below the waist I don't care for. I often think about kissing or caressing certain people above the waist in a sensual way. :blush:

For me, sensual is different from sexual. Sensual is kind of like the feeling I get when cuddling a kitty cat or a puppy or when I curl up on a comfy couch in a warm blanket on a cold night. I find that for most people, sensual and sexual refer to the same things/feelings and are interchangeable. It's totally different for me.

What do you guys think? Do you experience sensual attraction? Is it different for you than other types of attraction?

SorryNotSorry

Definitely tummies. I feel the same way about non-pregnant female tummies that many other men feel about boobs.

I experience sensuality mainly through BDSM activities. I'm attracted to hands, arms, shoulders that show that the person has the strength to do what I need them to do.

yes! sorta. i recently (like, a couple months ago) realized my conundrum with touching, which is that i mostly express my love/caring for others through touch (as opposed to words); however, i'm only comfortable with expressing those strong emotions with people i'm REALLY attached to (and who i know won't misconstrue it as a come-on, honestly :P ). so you might be a good friend of mine, but it still might take me ages to be comfortable with touching you (though it depends on the person). once i am, though, i'm soooooo tactile. so, sooooo tactile. :D
when i am sensual with people, it's mostly shoulders. flinging an arm around someone's shoulders, leaning into someone's shoulders, resting my head on someone's shoulders...yeah. (i also think i give a pretty good shoulder massage, if i do say so myself. :P ) it's not about, like, upper body strength or whatever- it's mostly about having a solid, reassuring point of contact that isn't super romantically intimate (or something). other than shoulders, maybe arms, certainly hands to an extent (i'm definitely up for platonic hand-holding, but i feel like that can lead to mixed messages if there isn't good communication- again, depending on the person). waist/chest/stomach feels a little too intimate for me (though laying on someone's stomach can be so comfy!), and definitely nothing below the waist (by which i mean legs and feet, of course, since sensuality for me has nothing to do with genitals. :) ). okay, and i actually do love touching hair, but i always feel slightly creepy when i touch someone's hair a lot. :ph34r: especially because for some, it's an erogenous zone. awkward. :P seriously, though- feel free to comb your fingers through my hair any time. super relaxing. :D

I'm not sure if I find parts of the body sensual, but I definitely find certain parts more asthetically pleasing than others. And I suppose those are the parts I'm more inclined to touch if I'm close with someone. I like the feeling of my hand resting on my significant other's lower back. I like to gently cradle the back of their head or neck in my hand as we kiss. I enjoy holding hands and caressing arms and shoulders. Back massages are also pretty amazing :)

I definitely think that there's something about backs. Just because they look so solid and strong while being huggable. And great to rest your head on.

Fluffy hair as well. Because it's very nice to touch. (Does hair count as a body part?)

Well, I find necks and backs both sensually and sexually attractive. They are a part of someone that I like to admire, and even when I hold no romantic interest in someone I can find a good neck or back so...beautiful.

I don't much care for butts or breasts.

Other than that...hair and hands. Well kept, small hands, and enough hair to play with. While I only want to admire backs and necks if I am not in a relationship with the person, I always want to play with a nice head of hair.

Oh, saint tomatoes! I do love touching people which I like. But as I am labeled "asexual" amongst 90% of people I know they are usually surprised not in a good way when I try to touch them. Only hugs are acceptable :( But there's something special about backs, necks, arms and hands. Maybe these parts are sensual for me because they are mine most sensitive parts of the body.

The parts of the body that I find sensual are ankles/legs and wrists/hands/arms. I don't know if there are any other parts that I find sensual, though I do have aesthetic preferences. There are movements and actions that I find sensual, though.

First of all The Boondocks is hilarious hahaz. Yes I find certain parts of the female body to be very sensual like the butt and boobs and also the lips but what makes the female more sensual and all together more attractive/appealing to me is their personality.

In a non sexual way , I like legs that are thin but with thicker ankles so that the leg has that sort of non curvy shape , I also have a weird obsession with Eddie van halens lips , I love lips that are skin tone and thin , and his lips are so fricken adorable!! on girls big foreheads can look quirky and cute ,

Now for what I dislike ...

When I see butts I can't even connect them with the fact they are on a person mainly when the person Is small or thin and then when you see this butt I just get like confused , it's like they glued it on or something , it just dosnt seem natural to me ,

Generally genitailia and balls and body hair and boobs I just dislike , but that's just my opion , and I don't hate anyone because of the way they look ,the funny thing is that I like people's body's when they're on clothes , for example boobs and but can look nice in clothes in a non sexual way , it's just when they're out of clothes and in certain positions I get grossed out .

Wrists. And the ends of someone's fingers when they're wearing fingerless gloves.

I also think ribs look amazing, although that may have something to do with my weight battles.

Lol, I don't find any body part particularly nice to look at. As far as I am concerned people I meet may as well just be a talking head and no body.

bittersweet988

I'd say hair...especially long hair...I find it very sensual :wub:

Um. :blush:

Well. If I had to say, I would say... Um. Hands.

Holding them... So nice. They would keep my hands warm.

Being able to lightly caress the neck or cheek...

And then because I would be able to use my hands for back and neck massages. :blush:

foot-prints...they tell me where you've been, where your going

and how fast your running away from [aro]meo!

cia :ph34r:

Archived