Demisexuality mix up !

lady_Ivory

Wow so first I would like to say I love this site everyone is pretty cool here which is rare.

So I've been searching the web and stuff and places like tumblr.. reddit or just so way off of the meaning of demi sexuality . I feel kinda disrespect and hated . Some ppl are making demies to be like these ppl who are trying to make themselves seem special because they only have sex with certain ppl. Most of these ppl dont even know what they are talking about . They are getting sexual action mixed up with sexual attraction. Hopefully in the future ppl will understand demi sexuality more and stop arguing that demi sexuals dont belong under the asexual umbrella . I'm demi and I can't help or control who I wanna sleep with or not . I can't make myself feel like wanting someone sexual nor am I trying to act as if I'm better then anyone . Most ppl can't see the difference between a sexual person and a demi sexual person so they think we need to stop giving ourselves a name . I dont even know what to say to that .

I think there a lot of "normal" people who are verging on demisexual without realising. They just consider themselves "not shallow".

But meh, I would just ignore them. I don't give a shit anymore. Let them think what they want.

And regarding being special... it's not being demisexual that makes me special.... but that's a whole other conversation ;)

Ahahha right lol I got that joke lol . I'm also not going to stress about what other people think . I have a lot of other stuff to worry about . I just get irritated sometimes at the things people have the nerv to say

Being a demi has it's pros & cons. I know my relationships are built on friendship & trust, but it's really hard for me to feel sexual attraction to someone & find a girlfriend. According to what I read online, most demis only find 5 (that's kind of the average amount) people they feel sexually attracted to their whole lives. It can be really hard to be demiaexual sometimes...

Archived