Asexual Fanvideo

crazypimpernelfan

crazypimpernelfan

I recently found this asexual fanvideo online and found it to be amazing and unique! Video is here:

• Like 5

neat vid. I don't watch TV so it was refreshing to see there is some dialog in media.

The video immediately lost me when it quoted House. What actually happened was more like this:

Wilson: Asexuality, it's a valid sexual orientation... At least, that's what it says in this magazine.

House: Total nonsense! I bet that they're either sick or lying.

later...

House lights up a cigar wrapped in a hundred dollar bill--his gambling winnings

House: Turns out the guy had a tumor and the other was lying to stay with him.

Wilson: But I think they were happy, even if deluded.

A lot of the scenes in this video weren't talking about people who were necessarily asexual, but a lot of it was still relevant to our community and I loved the inspirational captions the creator added about how it's okay to be who you are. It's an interesting video, so thanks for posting! :)

(A)rrogant Avian

I should check out some of those episodes, I don't watch live TV that much. Although, I will aviod that House episode and all episodes of House.

• Like 1
House of Chimeras

Nice video. The text is a little too fast to read and the font makes it a bit hard to read sometimes. Even if the clips originally weren’t about asexuality, etc the dialogue could and does represent things asexuals can and do sometimes hear.