I don't like to be receive but like to give?

kitesho!

I find that I do not need like sexual attention but do find that I want my partners to feel pleasure and be satisfied? So I am confused?

Can one not want sex and like giving pleasure?

So i am in a relationship with a girl that I love giving pleasure too and going downtown on... But I don't want to be touched. I know weird? I lie the time we spend but when initmate I go to town for her but I have no need to be taken care of or desire. I like her and it could be more but she does not understand my condition?

The Great WTF

I am moving this thread to the Gray Area.

The Great WTF
Asexual Relationships Moderator

Feral_Sophisticate

I find that I do not need like sexual attention but do find that I want my partners to feel pleasure and be satisfied? So I am confused?

Can one not want sex and like giving pleasure?

This sort of thing is absolutely possible. I'm not asexual, and I'm happy to not have sex with my demi girl - but I enjoy giving her pleasure, as she does enjoy doing the same for me.

However, we're also kinky, and that's probably a factor, as what we do is often far hotter to both of us than sex (in all its varieties) can be.

Feral_Sophisticate

I would just like clarification?

On what, exactly? What you like is what you like.

For what it's worth, I see nothing wrong with wanting to please your partner, but not necessarily wanting (or expecting) reciprocity. I also know I'm not the only sexual one out there who feels that way. We do exist.

Heehee, I totally get you on this one! I pretty much don't get any kind of physical pleasure, unless we're doing only mildly intimate things, but I do get emotional pleasure from making another person feel good, and just being close.

I wonder if there would be a tactful way to bring this up to a partner...haha. Maybe just saying what you titled this post, "I love to give, but not to get."

Merged "Love Giving hate Getting?" from the same poster and forum into this thread, and merged the OPs.
Robin L, Moderator

That's totally normal to me. Sometimes you get nothing out of receiving it, but are happy to see someone else you care about satisfied.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for all feedback. The girl I was in a relationship with ended things. She could not reconcile my pleasure in giving pleasure and not needed any reciprocating sexual favor. Honestly I loved oral and other giving pleasure but for me I did not need any stimulation. It's hard to explain but past experiences and personality I do not need those stimuli. But I do enjoy my partner being satisfied immensely. I find as I get older I need to accept being alone as most equate relationships as mostly physical. I believe I have more to offer but in all honesty most people I encounter in the dating world us physical and or sexual in basis.

Archived