Anyone ever feel Cuddle Lust?

Wyrmcraft

I have the feeling that my ideal of cuddling is too high to achieve for me :(

Also I feel too disconnected from people to even get to the level of 'desiring' any form of contact T-T

When I was in school some people would say "You know, you're the reason I constantly hug and hold hands, like this." I was always super surprised .... Never really noticed that I was such a frequent hand-holder and hugger .... ^^

... But, ... no. I don't think I get cuddle cravings.

What high ideal do you have in regards to cuddling? ;) I'm not sure I've heard of a too-high-ideal of cuddling before... interesting concept perhaps.

Maybe I worded that weirdly ^_^

yeah, no, it kind of fits. 'Ideal of cuddling' .... Let's just say it's hard for me to get in a mood to appreciate other people ... and their cuddling. And I'd like that to change..

Would being lith mean that perhaps one likes cuddling but not necessarily... er... being cuddled? There may be a subtle difference. :p

Yep I definitely experience cuddle cravings but when I have those there usually is nobody near me with whom I would feel comfortable. Well at least I get a weekly dose of hugs from my friend/squish which is really nice :)

morgaine has won

I have the feeling that my ideal of cuddling is too high to achieve for me :(

Also I feel too disconnected from people to even get to the level of 'desiring' any form of contact T-T

When I was in school some people would say "You know, you're the reason I constantly hug and hold hands, like this." I was always super surprised .... Never really noticed that I was such a frequent hand-holder and hugger .... ^^

... But, ... no. I don't think I get cuddle cravings.

What high ideal do you have in regards to cuddling? ;) I'm not sure I've heard of a too-high-ideal of cuddling before... interesting concept perhaps.

Maybe I worded that weirdly ^_^

yeah, no, it kind of fits. 'Ideal of cuddling' .... Let's just say it's hard for me to get in a mood to appreciate other people ... and their cuddling. And I'd like that to change..

Would being lith mean that perhaps one likes cuddling but not necessarily... er... being cuddled? There may be a subtle difference. :P

Er, no it's got nothing to do with being lith for me. It's a seperate issue that I'm just trying to dance around here. Oh, well...

Interesting take on it.. but yes I have been there. And since I know it can't be fulfilled I end up crying myself to sleep most times. Le sigh. :ph34r:

No. You are not alone. I would love to cuddle with my girlfriend, and sometimes it feels like a need, kind of like a craving, but I'm too scared to ask. We hug though. That seems to keep me on my feet.

• 2 weeks later...
Sylphgoddess

I know that i feel this way sometimes especially if i've isolated myself for too long from other people.

Touch starved or Cuddle lust is definitely how i would describe these feelings, well mostly cuddle lust.

Yes, definitely! Especially when you find that nice someone who will cuddle with you and maybe go get something to eat with you once in a while but is mainly just your go-to for cuddling and that's what your hang-outs are about, haha. And you can just quietly cuddle, maybe listen to music, maybe talk a little bit. Just complete comfort and satisfaction of the cuddle-lust. Ahhhh. ^_^

This. This is all i want. Where do you find this??

theblackcat

I love cuddles and definitely crave them; I'm a very tactile person in general. Luckily I have a best friend that I can cuddle every few days or so ^_^

Cuddle cravings definitely. I start to feel irritable and just sad when I haven't had cuddles for a while. The closest feeling I can relate it to is not having had my coffee in the morning, except I got for a lot longer between cuddles.

Just last weekend I hung out with one of my best friends and the only girl I'm out to. We had good cuddles and I slept over meaning I ALSO got sleepy morning cuddles. Luckily she's a very physically affectionate person because I'm really bad at even initiating cuddles.

I always feel more comfortable cuddling women than men. I'm not entirely sure why though, I just feel more comfortable in general around women I think?

I'd say I very rarely get strong 'cravings' for anything. I feel like this occasionally though.

Måskemigselvetsted

Yes, yes, yes, yes. And it doesn't make it any better that I know have tried it so I know what I'm missing out on. Argh.

PastryBubbles

Yes. I feel like this all time time, especially as of late. I just want a friend I can hang out and cuddle with. It seriously helps if I have a sort of emotional attachment with them as well.

Ricecream-man

Yup, friends with cuddle benefits sounds pretty nice.

Archived