Make up and asexual girls

Jemima

theinkstainedhands

I wear makeup regularly, usually at least some sort of base, since my skin gets pretty red from eczema, I like experimenting with my eyeshadow too though!

Well, I'm lazy, untalented at makeup, and have bad vision, so I don't wear it too often. I wear it like once a month. 

• 4 months later...

I don't want to wear make-up, but I do to cover up my acne. I wish one day I can be completely unashamed of my acne, and proudly be make-up-less. I don't want any "extra" layers on my face, and my ideal is to be confident enought to show my skin as it is!

Anyone here who can encourage me? :P 

Makeup takes me 30-45 mins to put on cause I'm bad at it. Rather spend my mornings getting 30 extra mins of sleep.

I still wear makeup, and wear "revealing" clothing (sometimes) and make an effort to look attractive. Just because I don't be banging doesn't mean I don't be banging

The only reason I don't wear makeup is because I'm rubbish at applying it. It somehow always looks worse than none at all. 

On 6/23/2017 at 3:56 AM, jenjenna said:

I don't want to wear make-up, but I do to cover up my acne. I wish one day I can be completely unashamed of my acne, and proudly be make-up-less. I don't want any "extra" layers on my face, and my ideal is to be confident enought to show my skin as it is!

Anyone here who can encourage me? :P 

You do you, jenjenna! I 100% support you in your efforts to become happier and more confident in yourself. If that involves wearing less makeup, then that's what you should do. 

On 30/12/2014 at 3:32 PM, fuzzipueo said:

I absolutely refused to wear makeup in my teens and have never changed. I don't like the way it feels on my skin ("then you're wearing the wrong kind" one person told me), I don't like the idea of drawing attention to myself, which makeup would do, and it's money I'd rather spend on books which last a lot longer than that tube of eyeliner.

I am exactly the same! Give me books any day :)

I have never had and interest in make up. I don't think its anything to do with asexuality though, just individual preference! 

Archived