Get to know me ^-^

Aeszer0

Hey the name's Aeson!

I'm not exactly new to this website, but i suppose i'm new to the forums since this is my first time posting !

Anyway..

So i'm looking for some cool peeps to talk to and possibly make potential friendships with ^_^

Anyone lovely is welcome to add/message me!

Now a little bit about myself:

• I'm 16
  • I'm FTM transguy (pre everything)
  • grey-a with ~some~ romantic tendencies
  • love anime
  • and would love to get to know you all!
  • ...also Canadian :P

peace out y'all :D

Welcome to AVEN, Aeson! It's so nice to meet you :)

Have some cake :cake::cake::cake:

Nice to meet you. Welcome to AVEN and such :cake:

If you ever wanna talk feel free to pm me.

*fistbumps*

Hello, and welcome to AVEN!! :cake: :cake:

In my experience everyone here has been very kind and welcoming, so it shouldn't be too difficult for you to make some friendships! I wish you luck with everything, and I hope you love being a member here! :)

As the others said - welcome to AVEN :) Love anime myself, so if you want to talk about it, feel free to write.

Hope you find some great friends in here ^^

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: There's plenty of cool peeps here to befriend! : ) No problem with that! Also lots of anime fans. Thanks for the intro! I hope you enjoy the community~

ChocolateFudgeCake450.jpg

Hullo and welcome to AVEN! :cake: What's your favorite anime? Mine's is Hetalia, Black Butler, Higurashi, Ouran Highschool Host Club, and more that I can't think of right now. I hope you enjoy this cake! ^_^

ice-cream-sandwich-cake.gif

Gahhh everyone is so lovely, thank you all!

And my favourite anime's are one piece, kuroko no basuke, SNK, tokyo ghoul, and ouran highschool host club as well!! :lol: :D

Hullo and welcome to AVEN! :cake: What's your favorite anime? Mine's is Hetalia, Black Butler, Higurashi, Ouran Highschool Host Club, and more that I can't think of right now. I hope you enjoy this cake! ^_^

ice-cream-sandwich-cake.gif

And my favourite anime's are one piece, kuroko no basuke, SNK, tokyo ghoul, and ouran highschool host club as well!! :lol: :D

I'm so far behind and haven't caught up with any new ones in a few years now... ^^' I've been interested in One Piece for a long time now and Tokyo Ghoul for a short time. They are good? :)

I'd rather be in band.

Hello and welcome to AVEN! You'll find lots of friends here. :cake: Feel free to add me or PM me! I won't bite!

I'm so far behind and haven't caught up with any new ones in a few years now... ^^' I've been interested in One Piece for a long time now and Tokyo Ghoul for a short time. They are good? :)

Yes they're both VERY good

You should definitely give em a watch

AwkwardAntelope

Hello and welcome! I've heard Canadians are pretty great. What part of Canada are you from?

Merry Christmas!

:cake:

Hello and welcome! I've heard Canadians are pretty great. What part of Canada are you from?

Merry Christmas!

:cake:

Haha some not all.

I'm from Toronto :D

Merry Christmas to you too! ^_^

Archived