hello....!

lillady27

Hi everybody im new here im 27 from the uk I have felt for most of my adult life that im asexual..... even as a teenager i never understood what all the hype was about i had my first child at 16 due to getting in a relationship an doing the deed coz everybody else was n I just wanted to fit in n b 'normal' anyway have 2 children aged 11 an 5 an im attracted to both men an women but only on an emotional level sex has never really bothered me an iv just done it as its the norm in relationships basically I done it to please the other party an never myself if that makes sense??? But as I got older I found myself just making excuses to get out of it or just getting into bed n going straight to sleep finding anyway I could not to do the deed its been the cause of many a relationship breakdown as nobody understands me I have no sexual urges n no desire for it, I dont understand y it's such a big deal to other ppl? Iv had some pretty horrid experiences in my life an iv been through the mill an people always tell me its that thats made me this way n I will get over it! But im happy as I am im happy in myself an feel that I could easily live the rest of my life never having sex again..... most ppl I tell this to call me weird etc etc but I dont care for other ppls opinions this is me an who I am an hopefully being here I can meet others just like myself! I enjoy ppls company n chilling watching films cuddling holding hands an snuggling but thats enough for me.......! Its nice to read through other ppls posts an finally know that im not alone finally talking about it n opening up is like a massive weight off my mind anyway enough rambling thanks for reading!

well first off I would like to welcome you to the family lillady27, second off I would like you to know you are not alone not even in your case I went through a similar thing with my lack of sexual desire, I went to a very judgemental school (ironically the school was real big on equality).

So I have had sex a few times, though I will say I dont know that I ever understood it... thats a topic for another thread though anyways wonderful to meet you if you have any questions ask them, we would all be happy to answer or you could also find them most likely posted already by others. Best of luck to you and have a wonderful day ;)

Hi lillady27 :)

Good to know that you feel good about yourself right now.

Peer pressure can cause a lot of trouble indeed, it is nice to know that you are indifferent to people's opinions.

Well, be welcome and have some :cake:

Hello! Welcome to AVEN! :D :cake: I hope you find as many answers to your questions, understanding, kindness, and comfort out of this place as I have. :)

Black-and-purple-wedding-cake.jpg

:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Cheers!

Hey, welcome. I hope you're happy here, and you realize that you don't need to force yorself to be normal anymore. Although, you did get kids out of it, which although it changes your life, can't be all bad. I think. I mean, you sound happy enough with them.

Ah . . . I'm gonna stop now and offer you cake.

vanilla+cupcake+3.jpg

Hi and welcome! Thanks for the awesome intro. You will find that others here tried to fit in and had sex and/or children too. I'm glad you are confident in your feelings now and aren't bothered by people saying you will get over it. I hope you love being a member here! :)

kMAdCeq.jpg?1

Archived