A If pizza and tacos had a fight to the death, who would win?

JazzyTrumpeter

JazzyTrumpeter

If pizza and tacos had a fight to the death, who would win?

Waist of Thyme

Pizza because it can fill the tacos with tomato sauce.

iamphoenixfire

depends on the kind of tacos.if theyre the real authentic mexican tacos you can buy at taco stands, then those would win based on their ability to come together and fight. but if it's the typical american taco then pizza, because soft shelled tacos are basically useless burritos and hard hslel tacos don't have enough durability.

I think I'd go with pizzas... I mean, they've survived being sliced up with a pizza cutter, so they've got to be pretty tough...

Of course pizza because I got hungry...

Didn't make sense but I wanted that mentioned.

ranting ferret

all the pizza would have to do is land a solid hit to the taco and all the filling would fall out of it rendering it a mere shell.

similar to what happens every time i try to eat a freaking taco.

I'd eat them both, so we'd never find out.

Everybody wins in this senario. Seriously though, pizza. It's larger and heavier. Assuming we go with soft shell tacos - because hard shell wouldn't be a fight at all - Pizza could get the tap out. Assuming we're giving both foods arms, I'd still have to go with pizza.

Pizza, because it's closer to cake than a taco is. :D

With all the aces on AVEN how have we NOT figured out how to make taco shaped cakes?

pimathbrainiac

My brother and I have this argument all the time lol. I'm for pizza, he's for tacos.

Pizza, because the weight of the pizza would crush the hard fragile shell of the taco :)

overweight pizza for the win!!!

The customer. Both are tasty, and if they fight each other to the death, the survivor is much easier to catch.

drjohnhwatson

Clearly the pizza would win because even if the taco came charging at it, all of the gooey stuff inside it would come slopping out, rendering it unable to fight and pizza, the clear winner.

Plus as other people are saying, pizza can survive being cut and we can't forget that it only gets better after being heated up a few hundred degrees.

That's pretty hardcore!!

:lol:.

ranting ferret

or taco pizza! what if they declared a truce?

Pizza totally....pizza has mob connections and taco only has cartel connections......mob always will win!

Pizza. Its beautiful face toppings might come off but at least the base would stay intact. Tacos would just stand there hopelessly while all its entrails fillings spilled out onto the ground.

I don't see why pizza and tacos would fight, really. I think they share a lot of common interests, even if they DID fight they'd probably just end up play-wrestling.

I suppose in a wrestling game, tacos would come on top... tacos are more street-smart. pizza hangs out in the slums, but pizza prefers to hang with his posse than rough it alone.

now, if an entire pizza pie would fight a bunch of tacos.. it'd be a different story. no time to be friendly, and tacos can't really out-maneuver a rolling mass of dough.

Calligraphette_Coe

Haggis, of course. With the champions out of commission, it would now have a fighting chance.

SorryNotSorry

Neither and both. Pizzas AND tacos can be made to taste really good, or really nasty.

TheStarrySkai

Taco. Especially one of those super spicy mexican tacos.

Pizza because taco shells break easily, and pizza can withstand Immense heat as well as being cut up.

It appears, My answer was already given.

Taco shells break and all the 'stuffings' fall out.

Plus, a pizza can 'toss' itself ontop of a taco and smother it. (maybe even morph into it's cousin (the calzone) and "swallow" it.)

Archived