Hum... Hi !

Ghiili

Ok...hum.. Hi people.. I'm 17. I discover myself as assexual two years ago..(just for me, sure! No one more know it.) .. and I'm a platonic love for a guy of my class, but, he's straight... but he let me hug him soo...but, depite the fact I want him by my side, I stay happy hug him... (truly I love him..) :( I'm assexual romantic, (i don't say that I'm homoromantic 'cause i like girls too....I think I'm birromantic...but i'm searching in myself for that..) I live in my mind...I travel through worlds in my books.....and I love sooo much too hug my friends.... I'm virgin, I never kissed someone(this is disgusting for me... eow) and I never had a date.... I like to care of the hair of my friends... (i'm ecstatic with it :3 ) ... Just that.. so bye bye..

-Ghu

Welcome! :cake::cake::cake::cake: Glad that you found Aven :). It's good that you accepted you're asexual, you can tell others only when you'll be ready and if you want to. It's also nice to have friendly hugs.

Welcome to AVEN~! :cake: You'll find a lot of people that can relate to you here. : ) Thanks for introducing yourself! I hope that you enjoy being a member. Best wishes!

TripleChocolate.jpg

Hi, and I hope that you like it here. There's no need to be afraid to talk, as I'm sure you'll fair well discover.

vanilla+cupcake+3.jpg

Archived