Demisexual? Aromantic? Attracted to someone in a way I can't explain...

I have started to realize something in the past month... due to some time playing a new online game, I have come across this great community guild. Overall, I have never come across anyone I particularly admired, or found attractive to a degree. However, I have come across someone who I have started to admire, and have gained notice from them over certain qualities he mentioned he admired about me making me a valued member of the guild in a short time.

That being said, due to this I became flustered... maybe even actually attracted to someone for once. In a way, it stirred up hormones, and I've been flustered over it all.

I seem to admire strong-minded people, even moreso with this guy. My only gripe is that he's got a girlfriend and some kids, but I admire him so much I started to feel a new level of attraction.

I still remain professional about things, but hearing his voice in voice convos, and how he conducts things, I can't get over the feelings when there's an event with him leading the group.

Although, there's some times where I noticed some flaws in his ideas, and I don't feel attracted to him during that. It's only when he becomes so head-strong, I start to get adrenaline, then hormones start to stir up in a new way. I have also started to get a bit more aroused by it.

Granted, I don't want a relationship, or get involved in one... but I am attracted to 2 guys in this guild, and am starting to wish I could get hugs from them irl. Just their confidence, and head-strong ways I have to admire. Both of them come off as rational and intelligent men, and I just admire them for it.

I don't feel that way about anyone else, and it's starting to be a bit of a distraction. Mainly because I'm trying to calm down, then my mind starts wandering with "what if" scenarios trying to picture if I met these people and hugged them. I just start blushing, and want that contact for some reason.

No relationship stuff, maybe as a sort of "friends with benefits" deal. I'm unsure if I'd act sexually, but I felt something new that I am beginning to question if I border between demisexuality in unusual circumstances.

It's also breaking borders with my Aromantic tendencies.

I know this isn't worded properly, but I'm basically between wanting a hug from them, to being aroused by their confidence and personalities, as well as pondering if this arousal means I would act sexually given certain circumstances if I met them irl.

Given my aversion to sex, I am unsure if I would be able to deny it from someone who I admire this much... I might be torn between my orientation and just the thought that someone I would admire so much wanted sex from me... depending on the situation, I can understand that would be some admiration towards me if someone I admired wanted it from me, but I'd likely be so torn because of where I am.