Is there interest for an Asexual Minecraft Server?

Steph Ace

Interest in an Asexual-community Minecraft Server?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in an Asexual-Community, Whitelisted Minecraft Server?

• Yes
    • No

Hello everyone!

Myself and Littlepersonparadox have been addicted to minecraft for the last few weeks. Unfortunatly the server we have been playing on has closed down/ gone through some instability. We have decided to create our own server for ourselves. A Question we have is if others from AVEN would like access to it also (Seeing as how Minecraft is a popular game).

-It would be standard Vanilla Minecraft with basic anti-cheating/ fairplay plugins.
-I would like to include some method of determining gender identities (Like different chat name colours, etc)
-It would be whitelisted

If there is interest in an Asexual-community exclusive server then I'll expand the size of the hosting beyond the small amount Littlerpersonparadox and I are currently planning.

So please let me know!

-Steph

I think would be a brilliant thing and I've noticed the idea pop up a few times, I think I even suggested but my depression at the time made it difficult to make commitments. I also think - for those that do youtube videos - it would be a great way of spreading awareness. I'm interested in seeing how this turns out :D

I do not deny that my heart has greatly desired this.

I have little spare time because... reasons. But I would like to have something like this to retire to.

Also Tygrex made good points about ace awareness.

Kudos for the idea, guys! :cake:

Making the server now. Current name is "The Purple Diamond" but it can always change later. I'll leave the poll up just to guage interest (And therefore server size)

If anyone would like to be whitelisted once its up later today, let me know!

Sign me up :D And I think Purple Diamond is a great name, very appropriate in some ways as it combines Minecraft with Asexuality.

The Server is now live! As I said before I'm leaving the Poll to guage if I need to purchase more dedicated space for the website. If you would like the IP adress/ to be whitelisted, send me a message with your Minecraft Username!

I'm interested, but cannot guarantee I'd play frequently due to other commitments :)

I'll send you a message nonetheless :cake:

Definitely interested. I may not have much time at the moment (upcoming exams) but I'd like to be involved

damn.... I invested so much time in another server I can't move...or i'd go insane rebuilding things from square one... might join in on the next server reset though :)

The server is now up and functioning! I am currently downloading quality-of-life plugins to the server.

Also a completly ASEXY Spawn has been made!369b5f30a7.jpg

that looks like an asexual penis...

just sayin...

:)

which in all honesty, looks way better than anything i've managed to build yet in minecraft ^_^

I’m definitely interested, minecraft is a game i love and being able to play with other aces would make it even better. My minecraft name is robertturner which is one of the most boring names but hey that's what happens when you buy minecraft before name changes were a thing :)

that looks like an asexual penis...

just sayin...

:)

which in all honesty, looks way better than anything i've managed to build yet in minecraft ^_^

You horribly, dirty, minded person... you're correct! :o

We currently have it set at 12 people at a time. We can always increase if needed

What kind of server is it running on?

Archived