[TW:TMI; explicit sexual content] A child?

My spouse wants to have a child in the proximity of around 2-3 years from now (she is a little unnerved at the idea of adoption). I can masturbate, but get no stimulation other than the that of the physical stimulation that is naturally there from friction. I can have sex I guess? its possible with physical stimulation, but it would be a might awkward, not to mention the fact that I don't want it. :wacko: Any suggestions anyone?

P.S. I would love to hear your personal experiences and feelings on such situations.

You could discuss self insemination with her. There's no need to have sex, masturbation from your part will do it and she doesn't need much to self inseminate. It's quite simple once she's familiar with her cycle and has the supplies she needs.

No experience by the way, but as a birth activist i know quite a few women who self inseminated for various reasons.

Sure, she would simply use a syringe (no needle though, not sure that is the right term since it's not my first language) to deposit the semen into her vagina at the right time in her cycle. Lesbian couples do this, as well as single aspiring mothers. It's not very difficult and there's not much risk involved. You can find a lot of information on google.

Not to doubt your expertise, Simser101, but as [modly disclaimer] we're generally not in the habit of dispensing medical information on AVEN with a stamp of approval, my advice would be to discuss such options with the applicable doctor. If you aren't sure, they can at least point you in the right direction. Considering there's A LOT of information on the interwebs, it might be a good idea for both of you to put together a list of questions and then go from there. You don't have to make a decision right then and there, but it would at least give you that medical professional opinion with a doctor you trust or have been recommended to. This would also be handy in case there are other factors that "may" prevent conception which you wouldn't otherwise know about.

I can't say I've had to experience anything close to this, so... uhm... I don't have much else to add. :P Welcome to AVEN! :cake:

Oh I'm sorry, I hadn't considered this as medical advice. It's not usually something people would have to see a doctor for. I will keep this in mind however, thank you.

Thank you both I will look into both with her and we will talk about our options afterwards im grateful to everyone who replied on this feed :)