who finds tattoos attractive/awesome

chozen123

I have 11 -- I plan to get few more. Interestingly one of my most seen tattoos is "kiss me" on my right buttock. ;-)

I enjoy tattoos that are not trendy... I'm not sure that I've ever really found one sexy.

Sleeves are usually pretty cool, if there is a theme.

I like tattoos that can be covered. Even the Yakuza agree on this point. ;-)

I prefer tattoos that will age well... that portrait may look great for a year or two, but in fifty it will be a blob. But as Daniel Tosh says, you don't see a lot of old people covered in tattoos anyway).

I do not like Asian symbols ("oh, but I got it and then asked this random Chinese dude what it meant, he said power").

No facial tattoos... unless you're a mechanic or tattoo artist.

No neck tattoos... blech.

Tattoo your eyeball? You seriously are screwed in the head (and yes, it's a thing).

Lip tattoos? Yuck.

I really like tattoos but don't have any myself. I would love to get into tattoo designing in the future.

I have an asphodel flower on the back of my neck, and want a small line of text across one of my ribs (haven't decided on what text yet though). The crappy thing about living in Japan is that tattoos are extremely controversial here and are banned in a lot of public places. You can be thrown out of a restaurant just for having one on show due to the 'gang' connotations. I'm going to stay with my boyfriend's family for New Year and he's desperately pleading with me to keep my hair down so it's invisible, as his family will "think I'm in Yakuza" if they see it... (I seriously think if I was going to join Yakuza, my first choice of tattoo wouldn't exactly be a flower...? More like carp/dragon/skull, no?). :huh:

FallOutAtTheMotionCityDisc

that's so deep I LOVE it haha your automatically cool in my books now falloutatthemotioncitydisc:P

Haha thanks!! I plan to (hopefully) get a little phoenix feather for my birthday, probably on my stomach, next to my hip bone, or on my side a few inches below my arm pit. Then I'm gonna go for the wings later on :P Always nice to hear that I'm cool!! XD

I find tattoos attractive even if I don't have any (can't really decide what to get really...) but they have to be tattoos that look good for me and in the right spot on the body I guess

Tattoos are awesome! So beautiful ♥

(of course it depends if the tattoo was well made~)

I've got nine so far, if I had more money I might have a couple more. But I also want more time to think on them. If I had all the tats I've considered since I was a teen I'd be all filled in by now. I'm in my 30's now. I find them interesting and use them to memorialize important moments or events in my life. Like turning 30 or getting sober. If I can make it to old age I hope to die with full three quarter sleeves.

My partner has about a dozen? She wants to get sleeves eventually. I've kind of said "no" to her getting leg tattoos... like, she can do what she wants, but i'm not a fan. All the others i love though, my favorite being her homemade "joyful girl" tattoo lol... one wrist (over the suicidey area) says "joyful" and the other wrist says "girl". She also has an anatomical heart over where her heart is, and i love that one too. Apparently past girlfriends were found of coloring in the ventricles with marker.

I'm not a big fan of tattoos, i would never get one myself but I don't mind when people do.

I don't like it when people get tattoos just for the sake of having one but im fine when people get one that mean someting to them.

Not a big fan of full body or facial tattoos.

Amoeba-Proteus

I love tattoos. Well, well done ones obviously... I've seen some scary things out there... :blink:

I don't currently have any, but that's mainly because I can't make up my mind on what I want to get.
I have this weird thing where I only want my arms done. Unfortunately, I only have two arms. I think I've decided though.

Planning on getting the inside of my bicep done soon. ^_^

RoswellValentine

Some tattoos interest me, some don't, but I want to get tattoos. I don't have any, but one idea that I'm pretty set on would be the flame tattoos like Chester Bennington has on his forearms. I just really want to know where I can find a good tattoo parlor around here.

Depends on the tattoo. Nothing offensive or too cheesey (ex; barbed wire, anchor, heart w/ arrow)

I prefer people to have a little thought with tattoos, as strange as it is. Tattoos should tell a story

that's so deep I LOVE it haha your automatically cool in my books now falloutatthemotioncitydisc:P

Haha thanks!! I plan to (hopefully) get a little phoenix feather for my birthday, probably on my stomach, next to my hip bone, or on my side a few inches below my arm pit. Then I'm gonna go for the wings later on :P Always nice to hear that I'm cool!! XD
Oh mam the hip bone hurts soooo much its the only place I've gotten a tattoo that I had to take a break half way through

Tattoos are awesome! So beautiful ♥

(of course it depends if the tattoo was well made~)

:) what kinds are your favorite?

I'm not a big fan of tattoos, i would never get one myself but I don't mind when people do.

I don't like it when people get tattoos just for the sake of having one but im fine when people get one that mean someting to them.

Not a big fan of full body or facial tattoos.

That the one spot I'll never get one (my face) I love my face to much XD

For some weird reason I can't figure out I find piercings and tattoos to be really pretty looking on girls!

Can my magic marker ones count??? I'm afraid of needles and poking myself with them!

Really? Interesting....maybe someday I'll get a giant ace flag on my butt!

Idk how the butt feels haha don't have one there

Idk how the butt feels haha don't have one there

Not bad at all, really. I mean, not a great feeling... but not as bad as my leg by any stretch.

8397771690_5e22ed1452_o.jpg

Oh mam the hip bone hurts soooo much its the only place I've gotten a tattoo that I had to take a break half way through

I want it close but not quite on my hip bone, I'd be nervous about that on my ribs more since I' not getting it on the bone!! I'm pretty sure it's gonna hurt me pretty bad no matter what, I'm pretty bony :lol:

I want it close but not quite on my hip bone, I'd be nervous about that on my ribs more since I' not getting it on the bone!! I'm pretty sure it's gonna hurt me pretty bad no matter what, I'm pretty bony :lol:
I know how ya feel my hip bones stick out negative side of being skinny : tattoos hurt more :/

I know how ya feel my hip bones stick out negative side of being skinny : tattoos hurt more :/
That's the biggest downside to being skinny :( (though being told daily to eat a hamburger is annoying too.)
ShiningWizard

Tattoos are great! I have one and plan to get more. I don't really care about tattoos on others that I wouldn't get on myself. Not my body, not relevent to me.

Archived