My story and probably lot´s of offtopic stuff

Punk ace

[Trigger Warning]

Hi everyone :). At first sorry for my english (i am from Czech republic). I am diagnose aspie so sorry if i don´t undertand your coments :D. You can probably tell that social relationships are pretty hard for me. I had really bad depression and sleeping problems and self harm (so if i can help you somehow just send PM and i try to do what i can :) i dont want anybody to go through depression). You probably know what is the social pressure to have girlfriend or boyfriend... So i found my first girl when i was 15 it was awesome to the point when it came to sex... I was asking what´s wrong... Then i had boy... and well it was the same... since that i have´t got any relationships. I am probably the wierdest person... I have my kinky fantasies (BDSM and feet) and i am crossdresser to. I don´t know why but i just like that. I am just wierdo :D. Anyway i love punk music, PC games, science (space... since i was small i love space and now i´m working with Czech academy of science :) ), reading (i love Poe, Homer, Platon etc.), philosophy and art. I am writer and scientist myself (and amateur photograph). So hi everyone and if you have interest to talk with me just write me :)

PS: Thanks for awesome forum where i can talk openly :)

Welcome Punk ace! :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: Good to have you here :)

I know, I don't want someone else to go through depression either, I don't know how I resisted so many years. It's awesome what you are doing, your hobbies too.

Hi and welcome! Don't worry your English is fine :) (or at least I think so). And it is also others one here who got aspergers and fetishes like BDSM so you're not alone and not weird at all. At least this forum is very accepting :p And it is good that you came through these horrible things and even better that you want to to help others. And which genres do you write? And whatmkind of science dude/dudette are you?

Anyway welcome and enjoy this cake ^_^ Don't hesitate to ask questions or have a chat, let it be on,the forums chat or pm's.

awake-styled-14.jpg

Hi and welcome! Thanks for the intro (your English was very good!). It sounds like you have a lot of awesome interests that I hope help with the depression. I also hope you love being a member here! :)

aWyFRr2.jpg

YAY off topic stuff!!!! First You're from czech republic, thus you're from "eastern" Europe, thus you are already awesome in my point of view, as I REALLY want to know about the eastern Europe cultures/visit ALL the countries there. Praha seems like a great city! Where are you from? About your fetishes/BSDM, that's something often discussed here and you should take a look at the Intersectionality and the Gray area forum. Also, as you cross-dress sometimes, you might be interested in the gender discussion forum too :). Take a look at ALL THE FORUMS! I've just realized that Věra Chytilová was from czech republic too, and I love her film "Daisies" :wub: . If you want to know about brazilian punk bands, I can give a few recommendations (just don't listen to Supla. He's too much of a poser). Anyway, welcome to AVEN, Punk Ace :cake:!

CallCake-300x223.jpg

daisies-1966-001-jitka-cerhova-eats-cake

By the way, your english is great ^_^

Archived