Mine are:

-Lithuanian

-Latvian

-Croatian

-Hungarian

-Turkish

-Korean

-Yiddish

Love the sounds of those languages, especially songs. Love folk/ethno music of those countries. Especially love Lithuanian/Hungarian/ Yiddish folk music. Also like Croatian and Korean pop.

-Tsalagi (Okay, so it's not technically a foreign language)

-French

-German

-Welsh

-Japanese

-Korean

-Russian

Etc.

I like Portuguese, Turkish, and a lot of the languages spoken in Africa.

Norwegian

Seneca-Cayuga

Why? :o

Hmm haven't really thiught over my favorite foreign language. Need to thnk about it.

I think English is a beautiful language. Othr than that I'd love to learn French besides 'bonjour', 'au revoir' and 'je detéste le fromage' xD

Mycroft is Yourcroft

I like French, but then, I'm biased :P

I also like Japanese, Italian and Gaelic

hmmm I've never met a language I didn't want to learn more about (I guess I'm linguistically promiscuous!) Some of my favorites would be:

Latin

Finnish

Hebrew

Japanese

Spanish

I don't speak it at all, but I love the sound of Swedish

I love the tonalities of Mandarin, Cantonese etc

I love and hate the complexity and precision of Ancient Greek

I love how Arabic has so many sounds that are so foreign for an English speaker

Japanese

English

Portuguese

I edited this because I discovered I like Portuguese too and now I'm learning it and is so exciting, today my teacher put me to read several times because she liked my pronunciation :).

Spanish - so many of the books I've read were originally written in Spanish, i looked and 7 of the novels I've read so far this year were written in Spanish originally although english is far out ahead with 26 of the 39.

the other 6 were written, 2 in French, 1 in Swedish, 1 in Norwegian, 1 in icelandic and 1 in italian. of my intended ones, i have one more foreign language book i plan to read and that will not be spanish, but galician

film wise, i've probably seen more spanish subtitled films than other places

All languages are beautiful since they are someone's native tongue.

But since you ask, I like:

Gaelic, although it's not exactly 'foreign' to me, being a variant of Irish.

Italian.

Spanish.

Swedish.

Dutch.

Afrikaans.

Kurdish. I particularly love Kurdish music.

Vietnamese. Khanh Linh is a favourite singer of mine.

French

Italian

Portuguese (although, it's not foreign to me :p)

Spanish

Japanese

Arab

German

English

Gaelic in general, and German for men. German is a very macho language.

I wouldn't necessarily call them my favorite languages but I'm really interested in:

German

Icelandic

Swiss German (I feel like this one exists only to spite me though. I'd like to live in Switzerland eventually and started learning German because of that only to find out Swiss German is a thing and is apparently quite different)

French

Welsh

Ojibwe

Korean

Japanese

Thai

Mandarin Chinese

Dutch

Variations of English (like how American English and Australian English are different)

(bolded are the ones I'd really like to become fluent in)

Swiss German (I feel like this one exists only to spite me though. I'd like to live in Switzerland eventually and started learning German because of that only to find out Swiss German is a thing and is apparently quite different)

Heh heh, I only recently found out this was a thing. I went to an Eluveitie show and they announced they would be singing their next song in their native Swiss German. I knew they were Swiss, but I just thought they speak... Swiss, over there. Didn't realize they just had their own German dialect.

Swiss French is awesome too! They don't mess around with dumb numbers, they go septant, octant, nonant, for 70,80,90 which is awesome!

Québec French, although it's only half foreign for me (French is my native language). Some words and the accent remind me of old regional dialects.

German, although it's certainly because I like the country and its culture. And I confess that when I practiced it, I liked it because I never had any problems in German, contrary to English. Not that I don't like speaking English (which would be a disaster for my job if it were the case), but I started learning it with a bad teacher and you can imagine how I suffered trying to understand and to speak during years as a result.

Squirrel Combat

Latin

Gibberish

Babble

Sneezes

drjohnhwatson

Irish (though I'm learning it now)

German (also learning it now)

Russian

Welsh

Japanese

:lol:.

akanesarumara

English, German (I can speak them pretty well though damn those articles)

Japanese (trying to study it^^)

Loads of other languages sound great or are interesting though like Irish Gaelic, Hebrew, Spanish, Italian, French, Arabic, even Russian...

Archived