• Tudors
    • Rome
    • Girls
    • Other
    • Script-Docu
    • Soap Opera
    • I don't watch any TV show

This poll is closed to new votes

From those listed, I am currently only watching GoT. Dexter (he of awesome, squishy and loveliness fame :wub: ) sucked towards the end, although I did enjoy the last two seasons (the only one, perhaps?) but it will still go down as my favourite show and one of huge influence.

I also ticked Other. Homeland, TWD and The Leftovers are my main watches, with comedies such as Veep and 30 Rock (I'm nearing the end *sob*) finishing up my list.

TWD

is this a show itself or what do the initials stand for?

homeland is also a favourite of mine.

TWD

is this a show itself or what do the initials stand for?

homeland is also a favourite of mine.

TWD is The Walking Dead, although I only ever see the comic referred to in this way. I dare say the show is too, but I tend to be more involved with the book.

I'm glad Homeland has shed the 24 vibe that it seemed to have picked up in the previous two series. It had lost it's claustrophobic and constant state of paranoia. And the sound track is superb.

Ooh, TWD! I do watch that one, too. German TV has an odd way of airing it, though... they marathoned each season, two to three eps a (late) night for a week, usually with the previous season as a marathon the week before. So it kinda feels more like a series of long-ish movies if you watch it over here. :P

I don't really watch much TV, right now I am watching "don't trust the bit*h in apt 23" on Netflix at the rate of about one episode every 3-4 days.

From this list I picked Dexter and other. There are a lot of shows listed here that I know I'd like, I just haven't watched them yet.

Hannibal

Nothing else just seems to compare, so really this show is on another level entirely.

Firefly and Sherlock are close seconds, though.

And House would be my favorite of the list!

Captain Darkhorse

House is the only one on the list. Others:

Agents of Shield

Sirens

Chicago PD

Project Runway

Grimm

Hannibal (which I will be watching religiously when it comes back)

Scared Straight

MasterChef Junior

Daily Show

Colbert Report (it's the last week and it's heartbreaking :( )

Last Week Tonight

and

Law and Order: SVU

I love TV more than movies, here's like, SOME of the ones I like:

Star Gate SG1, Froever, Flash, Constantine, How to get away with murder, Elementary, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Firefly, Black Books, Fringe, Better Off Ted, Buffy (and Angel), Dexter, Bones, Game of Thrones, Red Dwarf, The Young Ones, House of Cards, Vikings, Arrow, Faking it, Penny Dreadful.

some I'm up to date others I'm like years behind, so no spoilers ;)

Dexter and Grays Anatomy (which I've only watched three episodes of) otherwise, I choose to watch stand up and documentaries all the time.

Nothing listed here.....yuck.

Trailer Park Boys, Peaky Blinders, Justified, Veronica Mars

I enjoy The Walking Dead alot. Other than that I just watch Family Guy. Tv shows aren't my source of information so I usually watch alot of crap just for cheap and stupid laughs.

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!

And BBC sherlock

And animal rescue shows

I rarely watch tv, but I followed the Twin Peaks series, Les Revenants, Breaking Bad and occasionally The Big Bang Theory and Modern Family.

Normally every time I start watching a series I get involved, but if for some reason I skip the episode, or basically I 'break' the cycle of watching a series, then I lose interest and don't return to it. I had it with the Game of Thrones - as long as I was watching it, it was fine, but then I couldn't watch it for some reason and I never got back to it.

Teen Wolf, Criminal Minds, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Grimm and Defiance are some of my current favs.
I just started watching True Detective but I'm not sure about it.

I don't watch any television shows because I don't have a television!

But you have a computer ! ;)

I voted other because nothing I like is listed. I love TV shows way too much I think but I'm not changing anytime soon.. lol! I like stuff that makes you think, psychological, and not just mindless entertainment. I think I have some faves in my profile.. but if you want to know just ask. Too lazy to type them all.

JustAGuyInTinFoil

From your list, Game Of Thrones. I'm debating what my favourite show actually is though. LOST and Breaking Bad would probably be in the top five of my list, for sure.

• 6 months later...
The Terrible Travis

My favorite TV shows all consist of cartoons.

Knight of Cydonia

None of those listed.

Current shows: Supernatural, Orphan Black, Arrow, Flash, Gotham, Modern Family, Hells Kitchen, American Horror Story

Past shows: Star Trek, Futurama, Firefly

Probably forgetting some though.

The only show I watch these days is Suits.

I watch Game of Thrones, Hannibal and Arrow at the moment

CavannaRose

My TV viewing is mainly cartoons, anime, and anything with superheroes or dragons in it. Otherwise I'll just zone out to something random from Netflix.

I don't watch any of the shows listed, but I do watch TV occasionally. I tend to watch sci fi programs. Dr Who, BBC Atlantis, The Walking Dead and Humans are the only one that I can think of which are still on/fairly recent. Most of the shows I've watched have been canceled.

Archived