• Tudors
    • Rome
    • Girls
    • Other
    • Script-Docu
    • Soap Opera
    • I don't watch any TV show

This poll is closed to new votes

Of those I voted Game of Thrones. Dexter got old after a few seasons. I haven't seen most of the others. I'm a fan of Walking Dead right now too.

The only one I watch from your list is The Big Bang Theory. I'm also a fan of BBC's Sherlock.

I don't watch a whole lot of TV though. I don't have enough free time to get sucked into another show, so I make a conscious effort not to start new shows unless I have time to marathon them :lol:

I usually watch shows on animal behavior, different documentaries (like Earthlings, Out of the Pit, The Story of Anonymous, etc.) and sometimes shows like World's Dumbest. :P Otherwise I stick to anime and youtube.

Artistofnoname

I like the cartoons and sitcoms from the 90's. you know from the golden age of television like on Nickelodeon

iamphoenixfire

American Horror Story. :)

although i dont know how i feel about freak show.

Game of Thrones is up there for me. But Spartacus (Andy Whitfield) trumps any TV series I've seen before or after by a long, long way.

5_♦♣

The big bang theory and the amazing race are the only shows I really watch.

You should also try Vikings, or American Horror Story, or , if you're a girl, Orange is the new black , and Revenge.
Sons of Anarchy is good and distracting, but not really deep or anything. If you're also a cheesy girl you can go for The Vampire Diaries, even though the story gets way too far and I can't stand the main character, you kinda get a little addicted to it. Haha.

drjohnhwatson

Of those listed, I chose House and Dexter. Unfortunately both became terrible as they went on.

The only shows I watch """religiously""" are BBC Sherlock, Hannibal, and Vikings. I'm trying to get more into different anime and British shows, and I need to play crazy catch-up on Doctor Who......

WhenSummersGone

My favorites right now are The Big Bang Theory, Once Upon a Time, Haven, Bates Motel, Mr. D, South Park, Stalker, Mom and Catfish. I'm watching a few others as well.

like many others here my life is too busy to get stuck into serials, but I like documentaries when I can.

I chose Dexter, because it is still my favourite show, even if the latter seasons were dreadful.

Hannibal is my other favourite show, otherwise I don't really watch much TV.

I don't watch any television shows because I don't have a television!

I watch a lot of TV. TV is my life. but the only show I watch from your list is Big Bang Theory.

Oh goodness.....I love Pushing Daisies, BBC Sherlock, I Love Lucy, and Everybody Loves Raymond

I recently started watching Big Bang Theory--I just happened to catch the episode with the theory that Sheldon reproduces asexually like amoeba and I could not stop laughing.

Of those listed, TBBT is the only show I follow semi-regularly. (I used to follow Gray's and its spinoff, Private Practice, but that's been a while ago... and I did follow Desperate Houswives while it lasted.)

Most stuff I watch is reruns in the late/wee hours. Lots of comedies - Scrubs, HIMYM, The Simpsons... and even crap like Malcolm in the Middle - but also Castle (why yes, I do like Molly Quinn/Alexis... :p), Charmed, and Ghost Whisperer. I have the idiot tube running as background noise a lot.

My wife and I watch a lot of stuff on Hulu these days.

Current favorites are American Horror Story, Supernatural, The Goldbergs, Sleepy Hollow, How to Get Away with Murder, Forever, Selfie (sad it's canceled), Jane the Virgin, Bob's Burgers, and Archer.

None listed! I chose Other...I watch a lot of cooking/reality/competition kinds of shows lol. Bizarre Foods, Hotel Impossible, Cutthroat Kitchen, Project Runway... Colbert Report is also a fave, definitely, which I will miss horribly when it ends!! : ((( I hope he will do well with the Tonight Show. As for shows with a script? I like New Girl...and the rest are old classics, like I Love Lucy, The Munsters, I Dream of Jeannie, etc.

Currently Watching-

American Horror Story (Freakshow is an insane improvement over Coven. Coven was my intro to AHS and I was like, what the hell is this crap?)

Sons of Anarchy (If that still counts as current?)

Amazing Race

Ink Master

Game of Thrones

Football?

Walking Dead (Am I the first to list this???)

I still need to see the last season of True Blood as well...

Squirrel Combat

I don't really watch TV, especially not any of those shows listed. :mellow:

of the ones listed, Girls would be my favourite. I watch the new episodes of the big bang theory too but repeats i am less interested in. i think girls is very good but i also prefer more shows more than it like the simpsons, futurama, burn notice, the thick of it, community

I'm watching Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Arrow and looking forward to Hannibal starting again, I also watch some soaps.

LadyWallflower

I watch very little TV. I really like Murdoch Mysteries, though. I love period mysteries.

My favorite TV shows are Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Hannibal, Sherlock, House of Cards, True Detective, Fargo, and Downton Abbey. I also like Vikings, Doctor Who, Modern Family and Bates Motel.

Dexter was only worth watching until the 4th or 5th season, and even though House MD was really fun to watch, it got a bit boring after a while. In my opinion, at least... I think that's a common issue with some TV shows that last too long (have more than 6 seasons). That's why I stopped watching The Big Bang Theory.

Archived