Aces Sitcom

C.nick

Hi everyone, I just finished watching the first three episodes of Aces Sitcom on YouTube and wondered what everyone thought of it. I understand a member of AVEN is behind it, is that right? I liked it and would love to see more. What do you all think?

Here's the link to their YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR7qTScBs2Cl0VHSplp_FCw/feed

• Like 2
hatfulofhollow95

Pretty good!! :) Apart from the silly joke about vegan cake! Vegan cake is the best cake!!! :cake: :D

Hi everyone, I just finished watching the first three episodes of Aces Sitcom on YouTube and wondered what everyone thought of it.

*watches first episode*

Wow. Cool. I had not heard of this. Thanks. :cake:

I understand a member of AVEN is behind it, is that right?

I do not know. It would not be a complete surprise were an AVENite behind this awesome production. :) Does anyone know who? :)

Pretty good!! :) Apart from the silly joke about vegan cake! Vegan cake is the best cake!!! :cake: :D

I did not get why vegan cake was a joke either. There are many vegans and vegetarians here.

*is jazzed that this series exists* :wub:

• Like 1
Ricecream-man

They should definitely share though. I'm sure there are lots of people out there who would love to help in the production.

I understand a member of AVEN is behind it, is that right?

I do not know. It would not be a complete surprise were an AVENite behind this awesome production. :) Does anyone know who? :)

The show is by astrobean!

I also recommend watching the Episode 1 Commentary video where astrobean gives lots and lots of info and fun facts about the show~

...Actually never mind, watch ALL the videos 'coz they're all great!

• Like 1

How cool!! Just watched the first two episodes. Loved it!