• Announcements

• Kelly

New Team members Needed--Moderator, Project Team, and Declass Team: Voting   12/10/13

See:   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/164659-new-declass-team-member-needed-voting/   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/164657-new-moderator-member-needed-qa-co-mod-and-world-watch-mod-voting/   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/164656-new-project-team-member-needed-resources-and-education-director-voting/  
    • Kelly

AVENues Holiday Special Edition is now live   08/17/17

The new edition of AVENues is done!   See:        
    • Lady Girl

Ace Community Census   11/06/17

It’s time for the 2017 Ace Community Census!   see:   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/162675-announcing-the-2017-ace-community-census/  
    • Heart

Help fund AVEN's servers!   11/06/17

AVEN is doing its annual fundraiser to raise donations for server costs! See http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/163251-aven-server-fundraiser/ for more details.  
_stillahomosapien_

[NSFW] Giving/receiving a BJ

purplemutant

The more I think about this the more come to the conclusion that I probably wouldn't enjoy giving a BJ. I didn't care for performing oral sex the first time; so I probably wouldn't care for it the second time. On the receiving end however; I assume I would enjoy that. But I don't know. I haven't ever had a proper blow job; just licking and finishing off with a hand job.

ZUT

nothing here

Salmacis

It depends who it's with, for me (i.e. in terms of size, personal hygiene, etc).

TMI WARNING: some guys are just gross, taste gross - and the attendant jaw ache is never fun. I kinda like it with my current partner though (he's a 'clean' guy in all senses of the word) - even though I seem never to be on the receiving end. In fact, from my experience guys have pretty much always expected that a girl will go down on them, whilst going down on a girl is considered more along the lines of a 'special, occasional bonus' or one-off favour. My boyfriend's excuse is that he "doesn't know how"*... Pffffft, giving to a male is far more difficult in my opinion.

*Not that I really mind. I don't need it; its more the principle.

ZUT

whoops

FictoVore.

It depends who it's with, for me (i.e. in terms of size, personal hygiene, etc).

TMI WARNING: some guys are just gross, taste gross - and the attendant jaw ache is never fun. I kinda like it with my current partner though (he's a 'clean' guy in all senses of the word) - even though I seem never to be on the receiving end. In fact, from my experience guys have pretty much always expected that a girl will go down on them, whilst going down on a girl is considered more along the lines of a 'special, occasional bonus' or one-off favour. My boyfriend's excuse is that he "doesn't know how"*... Pffffft, giving to a male is far more difficult in my opinion.

TMI

wow that's really interesting. Most (all?) the men Iv'e been with love giving oral to women. Many men just love being able to get a woman off, and oral is usually a sure way to do that, so they love it (not in my case though, I hate being given oral it feels awful lol... like having a slug rubbed on my hoohaa.. eeeeew.)

Skaiya

I was forced to give.

I dislike human bodies, I think they are gross, I did it for them to show I "cared" and that I "loved" them which is stupid from me in the end because they asked it every single freaking day, I needed to do it till the end, every time I kept throwing up but hey they said I didn't? which is just.. ugh.

In my honest opinion it's disgusting I feel disgusted by it and I disgust myself when I do it.

So I am glad, that I said no, and so I will only date a guy who doesn't need it. If I can find one.

Salmacis

TMI

wow that's really interesting. Most (all?) the men Iv'e been with love giving oral to women. Many men just love being able to get a woman off, and oral is usually a sure way to do that, so they love it (not in my case though, I hate being given oral it feels awful lol... like having a slug rubbed on my hoohaa.. eeeeew.)

Ha! Maybe I've just been... unlucky? (Or maybe I'm actually freakishly deformed and I had no idea... :blink: ). I mean, as I said, it's not a huge issue for me as I don't NEED to be on the receiving end; I just don't think it's fair to assume that male pleasure is a 'given' but female pleasure is - I dunno, 'earned' or something. Anyway, It's nice to know that there are plenty of guys who aren't of that opinion though. :)

Visenya

TMI

Ha! Maybe I've just been... unlucky? (Or maybe I'm actually freakishly deformed and I had no idea... :blink: ). I mean, as I said, it's not a huge issue for me as I don't NEED to be on the receiving end; I just don't think it's fair to assume that male pleasure is a 'given' but female pleasure is - I dunno, 'earned' or something. Anyway, It's nice to know that there are plenty of guys who aren't of that opinion though. :)

Well, I don't think it's that uncommon. I know of a lot of women who complain about men expecting/demanding to be given a blowjob, but they (men) don't want to return the favor. And, according to those women, [TMI!] when some men finally try to give them a BJ, they just lick it 3 times to lubricate and make penetration easier.

And there was even a survey published a few months ago showing that most men* (almost 1/2 or 1/3 of them, I can't remember) don't like/don't give a BJ frequently, mostly because they think vaginas are ugly/dirty/gross, etc (what creeped me out about that survey was that it said 90% of young people don't use protection during oral sex, but anyway...).

Given how many women complain about how selfish some men are in bed, I always thought that you should consider yourself lucky if you find a man who gives/likes/is good at oral sex (and if you like receiving BJs, of course). ;)

*In Brazil, at least. Maybe it's different in other countries...

The Maple Leaf Forever

To quote from another thread.....oh hell no! Never in my life will I ever put my mouth anywhere near a girls genitalia. It is beyond disgusting and even if I didn't throw up a little bit in my mouth thinking about it I still couldn't do it. My mouth is very small and doesn't open much. Also my tongue is short and won't stick out further than my nose, which makes it impossible to kiss people / do that action.

As far as a girl doing it it me.......gross! Why would a girl want to do that? Nasty! Everyone always says that it feels so good to have a bj but to me it just seems stupid and revolting. I'd rather the girl just make me cookies or something to show her love for me......yuck!

Except for the part about the mouth and tongue size, this pretty much summarizes the aversion I feel to the concept.

ThePaperRose

I'm pretty much repulsed by oral so if anyone ever asked I would be like "NOPE BYE"

Wyrmcraft

I don't get how guys can be like "I love sex and getting oral" and then be like "But vaginas are gross" It just seems silly. You are happy to stick it in, you are ok with the idea of someone licking your bits...but you can't man up and give back?

Yes I am part of the group of guys who like giving, but still. It just seems silly that people don't like reciprocation.

Anyway, how important is protection for Oral? I mean assuming people have recently cleaned and are without STDs.

Cedrorum

I don't mind it but it depends on who it is, like with my boyfriend it's fine but I don't really like doing it a lot, it ends up feeling like a chore. He doesn't mind that we don't do this stuff all the time, which is a relief. Sometimes I like to surprise him though. I'm not good at doing it to the end cause he takes a very long time to be done, and my mouth gets sore. I also like receiving but it's not something necessary for me.

TealXLIV

Sorry, but that's absolutely a stupid cop-out. It really isn't that hard to go down on a woman at all. You don't need to "know how." It's not like changing a tire or anything.

Depending on how long the guy goes, and what he does, it can certainly result in tongue, jaw, and other aches/fatigue.

Gryphonchick

Heads up that this is gonna get TMI

Giving oral is actually the one part of sex I really enjoy. I've always liked the taste of skin, so that probably helps. I also enjoy being able to stimulate my partner without him having to do anything back to me. It makes me feel less guilty about how unresponsive and generally uninterested in sex I tend to be.

Receiving is... okay, I guess? Usually stimulation down there just tickles, and oral is the least tickly type of contact that I've tried. My knee-jerk reaction is still to clamp my legs together, and it takes a conscious effort not to hit my partner in the face with my thighs. Eh.

FictoVore.

I don't get how guys can be like "I love sex and getting oral" and then be like "But vaginas are gross" It just seems silly. You are happy to stick it in, you are ok with the idea of someone licking your bits...but you can't man up and give back?

Yes I am part of the group of guys who like giving, but still. It just seems silly that people don't like reciprocation.

Anyway, how important is protection for Oral? I mean assuming people have recently cleaned and are without STDs.

Honestly, I haven't met many men (off AVEN lol) who hate the way vaginas look and refuse to touch them. I've even known men who pay prostitutes (a lot) extra to give them (the man give the prostitute) oral, and even more if she'll let him do it without a dental dam (that's breaking open a condom and holding it over her vulva).. which really, considering how much sex prostitutes have, that's pretty extreme.

But yeah I agree, men who expect their partner to give, but won't give back (if their partner wants it) are just copping out of sexual responsibility. . If they expect to be given oral they should be fully prepared to reciprocate.

Ricecream-man

Honestly, I haven't met many men (off AVEN lol) who hate the way vaginas look and refuse to touch them. I've even known men who pay prostitutes (a lot) extra to give them (the man give the prostitute) oral, and even more if she'll let him do it without a dental dam (that's breaking open a condom and holding it over her vulva).. which really, considering how much sex prostitutes have, that's pretty extreme.

But yeah I agree, men who expect their partner to give, but won't give back (if their partner wants it) are just copping out of sexual responsibility. . If they expect to be given oral they should be fully prepared to reciprocate.

Meh, I agree with you on that. Personally I don't both sets of genitalia aren't particularly attractive. Not saying that I'm repulsed or anything, but I put them in the same category as feet. Not disgusting to look at but not things that I want to go out of my way to touch without good reason.

Leleth

I gave my first boyfriend a blowjob. Let's say he tried to pull on my hair while being down and trying to push my head more down to deepthroat it.

I always pushed his hands away from my head since it made me feel uncomfortable.

I don't know why the most people complain about the taste of the cum. I didn't taste anything and he was a heavy smoker but the texture...... so disgusting like when you are sick and your throat is full of slime and you try to cough it out.

At the end my stomach didn't react really well to it and I had a wonderful night in bathroom with pain.

He often begged me for more blowjobs since his ex was addicted to it and tried to push me down but I never gave in again.

njosnavelin

I have no interest in being the receiver of a blow job. My mind thinks continuous she is putting her mouth around it and could bite down at anytime. That is power. Besides that I generally think it is gross. When I was with someone I never asked or expect it of her. She did it to me once and it made me uncomfortable and still don’t get the fetish around it men have.

On the other hand, I love giving to a lady when the opportunity arises. The smell the texture the look send me off.

Frac

Don't really care either way, slightly gross maybe, but less so than say, french kissing.

I don't know why the most people complain about the taste of the cum. I didn't taste anything and he was a heavy smoker but the texture...... so disgusting like when you are sick and your throat is full of slime and you try to cough it out.

At the end my stomach didn't react really well to it and I had a wonderful night in bathroom with pain.

Agreed, it just tastes like sweat, not particularly pleasant, but nothing too unbearable. However, it's the "delivery" that makes me gag and cough. Talk about aspiration hazard. Shame that you had such a coercive boyfriend, though.

JaySexual

I've never done anything so its hard to say for sure, but

Giving is just something I don't think I'd do (whether male or female) the thought is sorta eeew.

Receiving, with the right person (would have to be someone I'd became close with) think I might enjoy that.. I do view making a girl do such as almost disrespectful, but don't see it the same way for a bi or gay guy.. so that's probly the only way it'd ever happen

aliveinwords

I am not sex repulsed a(since I may eventually want to try it), but I am pretty close to being oral repulsed (?) if that's the right term? I know that there are ways to make it mostly safe. But I have absolutely no interest in giving or receiving. The idea of someone going down on me makes me shudder and I have a REALLY strong gag reflex, so I don't know if it would even be physically possible for me to give a blowjob. If that's a deal breaker for a relationship, then I don't want to be in that relationship...

Mona Lisa

I was blind drunk the first and only time I gave oral sex, and that's probably one reason why it didn't seem that bad to me. I wonder how I'd feel about it stone cold sober. He complimented me and said I must have had a lot of experience because I was very good at it. Heh. He made me stop before he came, but then he wanted intercourse.

I don't want anyone anywhere near my pelvic area. For any reason. No activity below my belt has ever felt good to me, and I'm just extremely uncomfortable with people looking, touching, tasting, smelling, doing anything down there.

interpol

I'm not ace, and I've always wondered what it's like to give it. I know I'd enjoy receiving it.

I am just afraid that it would be more real with a boy. And of cooties.

Ricecream-man

I'm not ace, and I've always wondered what it's like to give it. I know I'd enjoy receiving it.

Don't do it interpol! The cooties aren't worth it! :P

Betty Badinbed

I remember being asked to give a BJ to an early boyfriend. I didn't enjoy it. For one, my jaw eventually started to ache, as I was trying hard to keep my teeth away from his skin. Then, when I wanted to pull away and finish it with a hand job, he held my head in place, and actually tried moving my head back & forth, as if I were a device. That really made me mad. Needless to say, we didn't try that again; it became a bone of contention. (excuse the pun).

I think of him whenever I'm in the dentist chair with my mouth open and an aching jaw.

Hobbes!

Another guy without the common decency to accept his girlfriend's sovereignty over her own head >_>

interpol

Don't do it interpol! The cooties aren't worth it! :P

Cooties are real. And so is love and the possibility of humiliation.

He might see the scars on my tummy and ask and I'd be afraid to answer. And if the guy looks at the rest of me and decides he doesn't like it I'd feel terrible.

Serran

I remember being asked to give a BJ to an early boyfriend. I didn't enjoy it. For one, my jaw eventually started to ache, as I was trying hard to keep my teeth away from his skin. Then, when I wanted to pull away and finish it with a hand job, he held my head in place, and actually tried moving my head back & forth, as if I were a device. That really made me mad. Needless to say, we didn't try that again; it became a bone of contention. (excuse the pun).

I think of him whenever I'm in the dentist chair with my mouth open and an aching jaw.

Urgh. I would have bitten him if he didn't let go.

TMI:

To avoid the jaw ache and keep your teeth off, you can bend your lips inward and wrap them around your teeth. As long as the jerk isn't pushing your head, it doesn't put enough pressure to cut your mouth up, since you control how much pressure is being put on your mouth and then no teeth on sensitive areas. And to make it go faster, you can use your hand during the BJ to combine hand job/BJ and it goes much faster, so less chance of a jaw ache.

Hayley_me

Eh, it's very complicated, In general I'm repulsed by doing a bj. This whole idea grosses me out. Receiving oral seems to be more comfortable but there is one strange thing, while I'm grossed by bj. I use to have fantasies about giving and I've had a dream on it recently.

Fire & Rain

I don't mind. I think oral sex beats penetrative sex out of the water lol